Suncorp Group Employee Review

View all Suncorp Group reviews

Suncorp is a great place to work
Learning and Development Consultant (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW22 August 2016
I worked their for 18 years and only left as my role was made redundant. The grass isn't greener on the other side!!!
You are able to have flexible working arrangements and work from home if your role permits once or twice a week. I worked part time hours and was able to work from home one of those days.
The only disadvantage for me was I was the only one in Sydney and my team was all in Brisbane.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Brisbane based employer

Other Suncorp Group Employee Reviews

enjoyed working for suncorp
Sales and Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Runaway Bay QLD20 June 2019
enjoyed working at suncorp, girls were very surportive, training is very good, flexiable, listen to customers. secure envioment, work life balance, miss the team enviorment
Pros
helpfull staff
Cons
staff shortage
call centre environment with little obvious organisation
Motor claims consultant (Former Employee) –  Melbourne City Centre VIC28 May 2019
extensive training, good penalty rates, casual dress, however lots of angry customers and unnecessary KPIs. Generally approachable staff, however sometimes monitoring feels overbearing. Not enough desks for staff so everyday is a fight for a computer.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Suncorp Group. Our community is ready to answer.