Suncorp Group Employee Review

View all Suncorp Group reviews

Unpleasant experience 😮
Customer Value Specialist (Former Employee) –  Gisborne VIC31 March 2019
Absolutely shocking the way this company sucks you in from the initial stages to the job offered they don't tell you all the hidden things your required to do.
I think I'd rather be a monkey at a zoo than chained to my desk and watched like a hawk.
Training is not enough. There is no moral support or guidance.
Pros
Meet a few good friends .travel time good
Cons
Insurance sucks

Other Suncorp Group Employee Reviews

nice place to work
Mass Brands Customer Value Specialist (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC14 May 2019
nice place to work and a good team. the management seems to work well. salary is very low compared to market standards. good work place culture and a fun place to work
Avoid At All Costs
Customer Value Specialist (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC12 May 2019
Pay is awful, culture is even worse. Management/leadership gang up on staff and will push you out if you stand up for yourself or others. I cannot express how disappointed I am with the treatment myself and almost every other entry level employee have experienced while working for Suncorp. No matter how well you perform or how loyal you are to their company the treatment remains the same. There is a very strong "us vs. them" mentality amongst leadership/staff. Leaders and managers will go as far as to sabotage your stats and KPIs to benefit their own bonuses. Bullying is everywhere and the company is extremely aware of it and continue to do nothing. They advertise and recruit with an incredibly fake facade, lulling any potential employee into a VERY false sense of what the job and culture will be like. Once you are in training for your new role it doesn't take long for you to see exactly what you've gotten yourself into.

My best advice would be to avoid this company at all costs, not only as an employee but also as a customer. Maybe look into other brands under the Suncorp umbrella, get yourself educated and avoid those as well. If you choose not to take this advice, good luck to you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Suncorp Group. Our community is ready to answer.