Suncorp Group Employee Review

View all Suncorp Group reviews

Avoid At All Costs
Customer Value Specialist (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC12 May 2019
Pay is awful, culture is even worse. Management/leadership gang up on staff and will push you out if you stand up for yourself or others. I cannot express how disappointed I am with the treatment myself and almost every other entry level employee have experienced while working for Suncorp. No matter how well you perform or how loyal you are to their company the treatment remains the same. There is a very strong "us vs. them" mentality amongst leadership/staff. Leaders and managers will go as far as to sabotage your stats and KPIs to benefit their own bonuses. Bullying is everywhere and the company is extremely aware of it and continue to do nothing. They advertise and recruit with an incredibly fake facade, lulling any potential employee into a VERY false sense of what the job and culture will be like. Once you are in training for your new role it doesn't take long for you to see exactly what you've gotten yourself into.

My best advice would be to avoid this company at all costs, not only as an employee but also as a customer. Maybe look into other brands under the Suncorp umbrella, get yourself educated and avoid those as well. If you choose not to take this advice, good luck to you.

Other Suncorp Group Employee Reviews

enjoyed working for suncorp
Sales and Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Runaway Bay QLD20 June 2019
enjoyed working at suncorp, girls were very surportive, training is very good, flexiable, listen to customers. secure envioment, work life balance, miss the team enviorment
Pros
helpfull staff
Cons
staff shortage
call centre environment with little obvious organisation
Motor claims consultant (Former Employee) –  Melbourne City Centre VIC28 May 2019
extensive training, good penalty rates, casual dress, however lots of angry customers and unnecessary KPIs. Generally approachable staff, however sometimes monitoring feels overbearing. Not enough desks for staff so everyday is a fight for a computer.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Suncorp Group. Our community is ready to answer.