Sunda Employee Review

High end restaurant that employs top talent and always provides an excellent experience for customers.
Server (Current Employee) –  Chicago, IL5 August 2013
Sunda is a competitive restaurant that provides a excellent experience for its guests. Being employed there has been a great and rewarding experience. It is one of the top restaurants in Chicago and is visited by many famous individuals on a regular basis. Culturally, I have met many different types of individuals and learned a lot about food culture as well as cultural values and traditions. The hardest part of my job is the commute and physical requirement. The most enjoyable part is its more than generous gratuity from high profile clients, being able to accommodate guests with my food and wine knowledge, and my desire to elevate the customer's experience to the best of my ability.
Pros
Being a member of the top talent at one of the top restaurants in Chicago
Cons
Commute.

Other Sunda Employee Reviews

very productive. i give my all to the the work i do
Re-export Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Accra - Ghana5 August 2015
my first day at Sunda was very difficult. i took over from my predecessor in 2011. he gave me some training on the job. i didnt have any idea about the re-export. he actually trained me for one week and that was all. i have learnt a lot in this current job as you can see on my Resume.

in terms of management, Sunda changes managers. some are difficult, some are not. the difficult ones make the work very difficult. with the flexible ones it is easy to share ideas with them.

i dont have any problems with my co-workers. we share ideas together.
the hardest part of the job is when you share ideas with the managers and they dont agree with you. we entitled to go on leave but because i give my all i do work overtime. i dont have enough rest.

the most enjoyable part is when we my colleagues and i are having fun.
Pros
lunches are given but being deducted from your salary
Cons
no short breaks