Sunnymeade Park Employee Review

View all Sunnymeade Park reviews

good company to work for
Enrolled Nurse (Current Employee) –  Glass House Mountains QLD22 February 2018
Sunnymeade Management is professional about understanding what the client wants.
Workplace culture I found it to be great.
The hardest part of the job, I find it very hard to find one..?
The most enjoyable part of the job is Sunnymeade Management have faith in my ability to be able to do my job and please the clients requests.
I have worked for Sunnymeade for 4+ years & they have a great work culture, ethic and care about their employees.
The owners/directors have an open door policy which makes communicating any issues quick and easy.
Sunnymeade seems to be always looking for new, safer and smarter ways to do the work & improve the work place for its employees and offers a free education program as well for those who wish to advance their career.
Still to date the best company I have worked for.
They care about your wellbeing and have a genuine interest in its people and most of all the residents they care for.
Pros
Directors have faith in my ability
Cons
working hours were flexible and generally not long.

Other Sunnymeade Park Employee Reviews

stuggle to balance personal and work life
Enrolled Nurse (Former Employee) –  Qld22 January 2018
constantly understaffed.
working with burn out staff
struggle to balance personal and work life
days off your phone doesn't stop ringing
hard to not report
Official response from Sunnymeade Park
22 February 2018

Workplace culture I found it to be great.
The hardest part of the job, I find it very hard to find one..?
Still to date the best company I have worked for.

Good balance at work
assistant in nursing (Current Employee) –  Caboolture, QLD19 December 2013
At work I get a good balance of caring for the residents and meeting their Holistic care needs.
Pros
Job stisfaction
Cons
the lack of team work at times.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sunnymeade Park. Our community is ready to answer.

Sunnymeade Park Reviews by Job Title