Sunrice
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Sunrice Work–Life Balance reviews

Clear
3.2Work–Life Balance
3.6Pay & Benefits

Productive workplace

During my time at SunRice, i learnt alot and did progress to a higher position after starting on the factory floor. The working environment was going through many changes.

Toxic environment with bullying starting at the top

The work isn’t hard and the money is great. There are some good people but they are usually ruined after a year or two. The culture is incredibly toxic and bullying is an accepted practice and used by management to move people they don’t like. Nepotism is a very big part of the culture and if you want to go far with the company all you need is a mate with connections.

Pros

Free tea and coffee.

Cons

Long hours. Shift work. Lots of bullying and harassment

Great place to start a working career

Work hard & make good money, plus you can work up the chain of command if you show leadership & have good work ethics . Plus the added bonus of working for local farmers and helping our economy

it was a good easy going work place

it had its challenges like all jobs and it was really good, management and people were awesome. I only had to leave because they are going through a rough patch with no rain and the rice growers. if thatwas not going on I reckon I wold still be there.

Old systems and processors

Wouldn't recommend working for this company, with limited training, high expectations, Old processors, old equipment, old work environment, actually very sub standard in this day and age.

Monotonous and unprofessional

A typical day at work started early/late as it was shift work. I learnt more then anything how to efficiently manage machinery to achieve the best output of product available. The management was not professional and not willing enough to fix even small problems. The culture is very shallow as there is no real progression. The hardest part of the job was working with what we had. The most enjoyable part was working with mates.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sunrice. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Sunrice
  • Work–Life Balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?