Sunsuper
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Sunsuper Employee Reviews

Australia6 reviews
Overall it is a good place to work - no real complaints. Very supportive and proactive in looking after staff. Certainly not the worst place to work and I would recommend it to others.
Amazing employee atmosphere and lots of room for progression and learning new skills. Management is approachable and always open to new ideas. All staff are very well looked after.
An unstable, hierarchical workplace since insecure managers are too worried about keeping their roles to communicate clear expectations to staff. They demand that admin staff merge as many accounts as fast as possible. The focus is on cutting corners to save costs. The results are inaccuracies that will affect customers in future.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Disorganised & incompetent management
Very work life balanced company to work for. Managers I worked for, easy going, approachable and understanding. Always a morning tea to meet everyone.
Pros
Flexible with working hours
Cons
Big company with a lot of employees
Sunsuper can be a great place to work depending on the team / area you end up in.

They have a great work / home balance, one of the best.

The team I was in was micromanaged to such an extent that it became unworkable. I noticed I wasn't the only employee there experiencing this. But there were other teams where there was less of this, so its important to get into the right team from the beginning.
Pros
Life balance
Cons
Micromanagement
the most enjoyable part of the job was the people I worked with daily.

sometimes because of the size of the business you felt like a number not a person.