Supagas

21: Supagas Employee Reviews

Australia21 reviews

3.8Work–Life Balance

Productive fast paced company

Highly recommend working at Supagas , thebest change I ever did coming from a totally different background. Plenty of training and help with your position

Amazing!

Have been here since July and it's the best job I've had. Very small call centre unlike other call centre work. Under 10 people. Took no time to feel like family. Wish I could stay here forever. Always something to. If the phones are quiet there is admin work to do. Management is amazing. Always showing appreciation for the good work people do. Ocassional coffees or lunch is always nice! It's a great way to live when you don't wake up dreading going to work. When I come into work, it feels like a second home.

Pros

Everything!

Cons

Some customers can be rude, but thats any customer service job!

Productive place to work

Very busy place and challenging, need to be switched on and organised. More professional development is required for Customer service officers to ensure they meet their KPIs.

Pros

Discounted LPG

Cons

Leave lockdown during Winter

Fun workplace with nice people

At the job we worked as a team to prepare outdoor gas heaters and make sure they are checked and safe for customer use. The job was hard and tiring but the people there were nice and the hours were good.

Pros

Good hours, nice working environment

Cons

Long distance to travel

Productive and proffesional balanced workplace

Medical department is really amazing balanced with abstract aesthetic environment and posses work with quality. Good reputation and recent projects with marketing was highly innovative and I am inspired by the creativity of Supagas entire team.

Pros

Free lunches

fun place there pool table big as T.V

fellow worker and staff are great too work with it not a big site there only seven personnel that work at Supagas in geelong it can be taxing some time with delivering gas bottle so you need too have some level of fitness

Pros

if you finish your work early you can finish early

Cons

and if you finish early you only get pay too the time you finish

Micro management

General Manager watched us like a hawk. No formal induction or adequate training. Answering calls from day one without being properly introduced to the computer software needed to book the jobs whilst on the phone to the customer.

Good workplace but not productive

It is a good company to work but not productive, there is not much room to grow in Canberra. Many salespeople come and go because there is a lot of stress of product delivering, which salesperson is not supposed to deliver any goods because all of them are heavy materials. However, all the managers are good people, they always try to help.

Shocker

Exploitation, unfriendly, domineering, shrewd Bad superiors, Personnel are forever moving jobs Don't pay commissions, Dodgy, and odd Infrastructure bad, too many temps and casuals. Jobs for pals

Worst place I've ever worked

Terrible office environment. Too many managers, no direction, witch hunt culture. Promises made and never followed through with. Dirty kitchen/lunch room, cramped, untidy offices.

Pros

Overtime

Cons

culture, management and lack of accountability

Good Staff , Always an issue with Commision

Job was great , End of Month was less than desirable as there was always issues with paying Commissions. Usually a problem at the Head office re Commissions. Excuses !

Pros

Ute

Cons

Commisions

interesting people to say the least

owners and management are happy to break the laws in every state and if you raise a concern in relation to any possible legal risk they will say sorry but you don't fit here.... safety and environmental requirements are hidden from governing bodies.

Pros

money

Cons

the rest

fun workplace

Good team to work with very helpful very helpful manager i learned lot of things from my colleges who got 30 years of experience in account field

Pros

free lunch

Cons

Bit Political-few managers

Supagas

great company to work for, friendly staff and team environment. Room to move, Treats its customers well, ALWAYS something to do. Can excel in multi facetted environment

Overall a fun place to work

Some attention to detail required. Often hand-balling jobs to cover lack of staff. Management support is questionable.

Delivery of Gas - Truck Driver

I enjoyed this role; I was working 15 hour shifts driving long distances; I developed strong customer relationships during my tenure.

Work

It was great working at supagas i gained a lot of strength and meet different persona's and cultured background. Co-workers were Great but the rotation on the floor was, well i was kept in 2 areas and i know it because I'm a women. Couldn't say anything bad about it but that our team leader had poor english and communication skills,it took him a while to explain simple things. Numbers was a big thing you had to make sure you refurbished more then 50 GAS bottles a day. Flexible lunch and Morning tea breaks, worked in our favour because i usuallydont get hungry till the afternoon.

Pros

great people, great environment

Cons

Couldn't understand my team leader, There were favourites

Busy but rewarding environment, co workers always willing to help which is both the hardest & most enjoyeable part of the job.

Great place to keep motivated as is always busy and plenty to learn. After 15 years I am still learning something new every day. Personal development is high on managements agenda as is evident by internal promotions.

Pros

Freedom of work time .

Cons

Long driving stsints.

Great work mates

Delivery truck driving and customer service was the typical day at Supagas. I enjoyed the freedom of completing my deliveries in my own time and having a different scenery every day. I also enjoyed being the on call emergency contact for gas leaks or out of gas customers. I learnt a lot about the different gasses and their uses and how to handle dangerous goods. The hardest part was having to perform debt collecting and repossessing of gas cylinders.

Pros

close to home

Cons

poor pay

A lot of manual hadling

A lot of manual handling and hard-work was required for this position. Good communication skills and time management was also very necessary

Very family oriented, good environment

Very busy environment, good to learn to work under pressure, great co-workers, I've learnt to deal with different type of situations, under pressure and most important to work as a team

Pros

Social events, free monthly morning teas

Cons

Long hours once a month

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Supagas. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Supagas with

Learn about Supagas in popular locations

• Supagas