Super Retail Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Super Retail Group Employee Reviews

Australia40 reviews
Safe work culture encouraged from all employees and management
Busy at Christmas but if long term staff didn’t panic and followed the processes put in place issues wouldn’t be such a drama.

Overall enjoyable place with some very good people
Enjoyed my time at Super Retail Group. Flexible hours and working arrangement. I could work at home if my children were sick or around an appointment if needed.
Vindictive, jealous, culture of bullying from Area Manager's down to store level to get rid of staff who are a threat to their intelligence. In other words if you you are good at your job & know your products you are seen as a threat to Managemen & other employees in your store.
Cons
Fellow pick-packers are all great people, management are incompetent, rude, don't care about your well-being and only care about money. No room to move up in the company, will keep you casual for years and years until you give in or get laid off for being in an accident out of your control.
Pros
None.
Cons
Everything.
Great company incentives, celebration lunches on safety and performance throughout the whole warehouse, opportunity to learn different areas of the warehouse and be graded on skills and experience.
Its a fun, young environment to work in where friends are easy to find, but it is a bit stressful and doesn't consider a proper work/life balance to also have a social life beyond studying and work.
Budgets for wages are very low do never enough to have enough stuff on, so constantly unhappy customers.
Don't consider work/family life.

Company only cares about budgets not people.
The Super Retail Group provides benefits that are rarely seen in other companies. They are very flexible with timetables and if you tell someone, "I work at BCF." their response is always positive - that says something. The people I work with are professional and easy-going and I have never felt confronted or unsafe in my working environment. It makes the absolute best first job!
It was great working there. Learn new systems
Management needs to improve as a lot politics going behind the back.

Good casual rate and time management.
Full 2 weeks paid Training was provided on site.
Great people, who are family minded and understand family values and commitment.

Was fairly fast paced during work hours, but generally a relaxed and easy going environment to work in.
A pretty relaxed Site to work at and a better than average company to work for.Management is OK. People are very friendly.
My suggestion for the future of this company would be to seek out a cultural advisor to change the upper management work ethics to filter into a new refreshed modern culture
They work you hard till they do not need you, Management does not listen to you. They like to employ younger casual workers, training is good but rushed and not given any allocated time. You do it at front in front of customers
friendly and focused work with a freindly environment, correct presedures and awesome management with a well train trainers. I would work their everyday with out a complaint.
Cons
Everything is of the quality,Management of it is A grade in providing services and every leading member providing the contribution to the fullest of their potential
The culture is terrible.

Management never follows own company policies.

They will exploit you. The pay is retail rate, meaning it's really bad for a warehouse.
Pros
Co-workers are great
Cons
SRG has many benefits that enables employees to gain knowledge / express opinions / save money on brand products on sales / discounts at many stores around Australia and New Zealand.
Pros
Made a lot of good friends, whom I still keep in contact with.
Cons
For me, long travel time
I quite enjoyed my time there simply because of the people. Not everyone did i get along with but most of them were very friendly. The work was basic and simple however they expect too much from people who are just new to it. Im sure not everyone that is now full time there or permanent or whatever reached the KPI every day? They could try and expect a little less i mean i don't even think the supervisors could reach the KPIs themselves but not my business. Overall yeah it went alright but not where i wanna be or see myself back there.
Pros
air con in lunch area
Cons
too hot in warehouse
great place, just wish they had permanent work here in melbourne but unfortunatly we are only used for casual christmas shifts thats it
they have occasional free lunches
Best people for work environment and very good management team. First Monday of every month, it International food day which shows how to work together and it shows how to create good team relationship.
work was always fun and fast pasted, I learnt new things every day and everyone was willing to help. the management were good at running a tight ship and work was always really easy most of the time. over Christmas it was very busy and everyone new what their jobs were so it made it easy just to stick to that and get everything that needed to be done.
Pros
free food at work meetings
Cons
not much work in winter
Enjoyable place of employment with likeminded team members. Upselling to customers the things you like makes it fun not work
The Super Retail Group Company are brilliant to work for. So much more is offered outside of the employment role. .
Pros
Enjoyable Workplace
Cons
Retail Pay, Full uniform not supplied without cost, including shoes.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Super Retail Group. Our community is ready to answer.