Supercheap Auto Employee Reviews

Excellent place to work
RETAIL ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Queensland26 April 2018
Lovely people to work with, management was on point, the place was a good environment, the tasks were good, the over-all life work balance was good, only down side was the lack of hours I received but that wasn't the company's fault it was just quiet and unfortunately I couldn't afford to not have hours at the time as I like everyone else had bills to pay. I wish I still worked there.
Pros
Cons
Minimal hours
Culture has gone backwards
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Sydney19 April 2018
Generous discounts
Lack of support and training
No work life balance
Target's set to be un achievable,
Perfect example the company prides itself on nps and services yet never enough have the ability to fix these problems with lack of wages.
Pros
Discount
Cons
43hr minimum more like average of 50+hrs
It was okay
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Ipswich QLD18 April 2018
Head office people expect to much for the little fellas in the stores. And makes us feel disappointed and seeing our hours get cut. Because they tell the area mangers to put more people on at one time of the year and then after that month. There over budget by like 15k
Pros
Good discount
Cons
Mangers.
Most enjoyable part of the job and the best workplace culture that I've been apart of.
Order Picker and Packer (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD16 April 2018
Most enjoyable part of my job was the environment, the people,learning new skills and training new staff.

The workplace culture was second to none. Because I liked how they were very strict on workplace health and safety.
Pros
All staff once a month would have a game of cricket.
Cons
I honestly there are no cons as this was a really good job to have.
Educational
Retail Assistant (Current Employee) –  Burnie TAS15 April 2018
This workplace involves lots of new skills and many opportunities. Very flexible with hours, with good benefits. Many stores around the country and the company is good with transferring for moves.
i worked only the once for stock take
casual for stock take (Former Employee) –  Geraldton WA9 April 2018
they let me work stock take for the night, with out any prior experience. They were friendly and helpful and pleasant to work with.
they paid me for my nights work.
Work Experiance For High School
Customer Assistant, (Former Employee) –  Enoggera QLD3 April 2018
It wasn't an actual job it was something I had to do as an assessment for one of my Subjects in High School so I wasn't there for very long. At the time staff were pretty friendly they showed me a few things and how to interact with customers, How to assemble certain things, how to rotate displays.
great job
Pick Packer (Former Employee) –  Perth Airport WA20 March 2018
I encountered no issues whilst onsite, day to day incurred the typical pick packing role however not a high kpi scheme room to progress was the only limitation that I had encountered
Pros
easy work
Cons
wages alittle on the low side
very good workplace with good employees
Retail Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Deception Bay QLD13 March 2018
good workplace for me to work in unfortunately the management side wasn't so good, being I'm very mechanically minded i got along quite well with 90 percent of the customers that walked through the door
was a good place to work at
Assistant Coaching (Former Employee) –  Marion SA28 February 2018
was a good place to work at, nice friendly people to work with, flexible hours and great pay. nothing was too hard to locate and find or to order in, just an all round nice place to work
good place to work at
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  cabooluture brisbane25 January 2018
I learned a lot at this job how oil worked was a very helpful place to work at hardest part of this job was doing lay outs most enjoyable part of this job was learning about cars as they are my passion in life
Pros
part time sale automotovie
Cons
normal days
a great place to work
Retail Assistant - trainee (Former Employee) –  Toowoomba QLD30 December 2017
Working at Supercheap was a real privilege, the stores atmosphere was uplifting and the staff were equally as cheerful and I often found myself looking forward to my next shift. Interacting with customers was enjoyable as the place seemed to bring in a decent crowd and some of the things I was taught I learned from helping other staff members with customers.
Really great place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Dalby QLD20 December 2017
Love working at supercheap auto, I loved it especially because of how I got to help people and make their projects eaiser. And it's always fun with the management cause they aren't really hard on you and they make jokes which makes working there really fun
Pros
Great fun
working at the register
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Oxenford QLD10 December 2017
the register is a good place to start a first job. with the store I am in its very busy but we are all capable of helping customers as well as doing daily tasks.
the best part of the day is always having a laugh and chat with some of the customers.
Decent overall balanced enviroment.
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Silverdale NSW7 December 2017
Compuny has alot of good morals and set values which really help the compuny succed
Lots of perks working there and every branch will differ because its all up to the team memebers and who they are indivally
Geat Team to work with
Customer Service and Spare Parts Team Member (Former Employee) –  Morayfield QLD5 December 2017
A typical day consists of stock control, filling pre-orders and liaising with customers. everyday is different but rewarding as long as you are willing to learn about products.
Pros
air conditioning
Cons
annoying customers
Terrible management
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lake Haven NSW21 November 2017
Will mess you around and treat you like you don't matter. discounts are okay I guess. they give you very low hours and don't look after your needs at all.
Good working invoroment, nice people to work with
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Salisbury SA16 September 2017
The manager Assistant manager and all the team members there are nice and always willing to help In anyway they can. they also always make sure that you are ok.
Great workplace with understanding managers
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  Springfield QLD28 August 2017
It was a great working environment with work that involved Stocking shelves and customer service. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping customers with there vehicle issues and offering advice on rectifying the problem.
Pros
Great lunchroom
Good work starting off, but Management needs to handle hours better.
Casual Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  Roma QLD26 July 2017
It was a good workplace and I learnt a lot of valuable skills but my hours got increasingly shorter forcing me to find other work. Would recommend people to work there.
Pros
Great discount
Cons
Little hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Supercheap Auto. Our community is ready to answer.