Supercheap Auto
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Supercheap Auto Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

3.9Work–Life Balance

A productive, fast paced fun workplace

Very family friendly and customers always come first - Fast Paced - Organised Workplace culture is very friendly and always helpful, the most enjoyable part of the job is working as a team and making customers happy The only thing i struggled with is trying to learn what everything is in a short time,

Stressful job with never ending training

Lazy managers who know little about cars. Huge workloads, ridiculous amount of online training modules. Staff discount is great and most customers were terrific. They keep hiring people who know nothing about cars so makes the team look incompetent!

Pros

Staff discounts

Cons

Never ending useless training modules.

Great pay and perks, BAD managers.

Interesting job, but too much self importance and laziness from Managers. Some good people there who are continually overlooked for promotion down to the dictator type Manager.

All the staff where great , very welcoming and happy to assist whilst training . excellent management , involved and empathetic boss. Also happy to help .

first job introduction to a workplace environment

learned a lot about working in retail and the skills required to successfully operate in the business as well built many characteristics within this working environment

Pros

culture

Cons

not many hours

It was okay

Head office people expect to much for the little fellas in the stores. And makes us feel disappointed and seeing our hours get cut. Because they tell the area mangers to put more people on at one time of the year and then after that month. There over budget by like 15k

Pros

Good discount

Cons

Mangers.

Really great place to work

Love working at supercheap auto, I loved it especially because of how I got to help people and make their projects eaiser. And it's always fun with the management cause they aren't really hard on you and they make jokes which makes working there really fun

Pros

Great fun

Geat Team to work with

A typical day consists of stock control, filling pre-orders and liaising with customers. everyday is different but rewarding as long as you are willing to learn about products.

Pros

air conditioning

Cons

annoying customers

very satisfied

Supercheap Auto has been an excellent place to work. I was given the opportunity to work when I was able. the benefits and perks were also very good. this is an excellent company to work for.

Pros

good pay, good benefits

Cons

shifts can be very sparse and you can go months without one at times.

Fun with gaining experience

Meeting people is fun and rewarding which happens every day. A typical day at work is receiving orders and to process them while serving customers, merchandising, selling and tickets. You are never just doing one thing which makes it exciting. They have a great work ethic and a great company to work for.

Pros

Good wages and great company.

Cons

Not enough hours

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Supercheap Auto?

Pretty Average

Cleaning, customer service and product face up Good place to learn about car maintenance and customer service It can get very busy Most enjoyable part was lovely people to meet and make friends with and it was a very supportive workplace One bad thing i found is that if you are female many customers will bypass you about asking for advice and wait for a male to be available to ask for help.

Pros

enjoyable, nice people to work with

Cons

many customers bypass women when asking for advice

Great Workplace

Supercheap Auto is an amazing place to work. I love all my fellow employees like family and we all get along great as well as the managers. There is many benefits in working with them including discounts and training to further your product knowledge and abilities in your work position

Pros

Discounts

productive and fun workplace

I have gained relevant experience where I can further progress in my career. It is challenging role meeting the demands of a diverse range of customers.

Great job and people

great people and great place to be, good workers and management, great wage and good way to meet new people and great way to no the business

Pros

great discounts

productive fun place

fun, energetic place to work for. also learned a lot since working there. would recommend it for anyone who is interested in the automotive industry looking for work.

cashier

I enjoyed being a cashier as it helped me with increasing my customer service and also helped me get through school. I enjoyed working with the team that I worked with.

Pros

good working environment

Well managed company

generally a easy going workplace with fun to be had during the quiet times and smooth running during the busy times.

Pros

Team discount

Cons

Lots of weekend work

Excellent working environment.

Before I started at Supercheap I knew nothing about cars. After having spent time with this dedicated team of people I not only learnt about cars, but about people and how to excel in the retail industry.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Supercheap Auto. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Supercheap Auto
  • Customer Service Representative
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?