Supercheap Auto
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Supercheap Auto Employee Reviews for Team Member

3.9Work–Life Balance

Paid meetings

Every employee is invited and expected to turn up 2 day a month for paid meetings. Tea provided pizza, drinks ect. Opportunity to get to know each other and share ideas as well as showing us our sales progess. New products are shown to us in store on a video of howxits used and we are educated about its functions.

Pros

Paid meetings and free Tea

Cons

I was stuck on Sat morning with min hours no improvement after 13 months

Terrible company to work for

Management is terrible, work life balance is terrible Ask to have days off and they moan and groan about it, expect to almost never have weekends off if any it’ll be one every couple weeks.They boast about mental health and r u okay day but don’t give two cents about your mental healthSay no to coming into shifts because you have plans and they make you feel guilty about it. They keep incompetent staff on but penalise competent staff.

Pros

Discount

Cons

Long hours, no weekends off, over worked

Mostly positive

My time working with Supercheap auto was mostly positive, the interview stage and application was easy and the job itself not hard at all just your basic retail work.

Pros

Competitive staff discounts

Cons

Poor wage, poor management structure, poor training, terrible job security

Productive and fun with grat people

 Managing the front register desk  Performing returns through the till, exchanges and afterpay refunds  Clearing registers and floating for the next business day  Recieving, transporting and distribution of stock  Helping customers find the exact product they need and providing further knowledge on the product

Awesome team and Boss

Great culture, work hard and complete your tasks and you are rewarded with more hours, more flexibility as well as prizes and verbal recognition. The bosses are great, very personable and easy to get along with, happy to give anyone more then one chance and not judgemental when things in life happen. If someone isnt happy here its likely on them as with any job you have goals and targets and will be called out for not performing which is great for us team members as it shares the load equally.

Pros

great company perks

Great

Great place to work if you get a good team Great perks Discounts at their brands Great pay rate Great culture On the job learning Locations Great customers

Very driven team and Fast paced

Working at Supercheap Auto for the past 4 years has taught me lots. I have learnt more about cars, customer service, product knowledge, merchandising and problem solving. I believe the hardest part of the job would not always having stock and upsetting customers when they have to wait for products. The best part of the job is the atmosphere, you're like a little family

Nice people, low hours

Was hired to work contractually and barely ended up doing more than one shift a fortnight, felt like a close-knit group of employees but felt somewhat excluded

Store manager is not what she should be

Super cheap auto it’s self is great but the Tamworth store manager is dodgy and misleads you with the wrong information. She speaks behind her team members backs and uses manipulation a lot. 2IC was really good he always gave 110 percent in all areas and great information from him, never dodgy

Good working invoroment, nice people to work with

The manager Assistant manager and all the team members there are nice and always willing to help In anyway they can. they also always make sure that you are ok.

Jobs at Supercheap Auto

Team Member positions
See more jobs

Good group

Liked working there but had problems with manager but other than that was really good job. Was Flexible with hours and had plenty of notifications on when i was working.

Awesome place to start your career!

Amazing! The people that work there are so helpful and reliable, it makes you proud to represent the brand. Everyone helps out and the work load is shared; as long as you pull your weight, you're pretty safe working here.

Pros

Awesome environment, fun, great incentives

Cons

Little work between May - October for casuals

Friendly Staff, Organised Management, Competant Training

Enjoy working at Supercheap Auto. Gained a lot of knowledge and experience whilst working there to assist me in my career within the Automotive industry. Approachable management. Always organized and on top of all issues.

productive, enjoyable workplace

Supercheap is an enjoyable work environment, good workplace management with knowledgeable employees. I enjoy the opportunity to meet new people everyday and learn new things about the automotive industry.

Did not really enjoy this job.

my job was to stay at the register. I was not allowed to look around the store to learn the products. I got a 5 hour shift maybe once a month. The other work members where nice but didnt help me too much. I ha to figure it all out on my own. Didn't work there for long.

Fun and Productive workplace

My typical day at work involves serving customers and ordering parts. I also stock and face up shelves. With this company I have learnt to interact with customers and fellow team members in a more professional manner. The management in this company are easy to get along with and help where they can. I find most of my co-workers easy to work with. The hardest part of my job is Being a female in a male dominated industry. the most enjoyable part of my job is doing store layouts.

Cons

comany unable to work around family commitments

Enjoyable place to work.

Enjoyable place to work. Really friendly team members. Involved in packing shelves, Serving customers, Giving advice and various items sold. helping people choose the right product for their car.

Pros

Staff discount

Cons

Not enough shifts given

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Supercheap Auto. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Supercheap Auto
  • Team Member
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?