Supercheap Auto logo
Supercheap Auto
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Supercheap Auto Pay & Benefits reviews

Clear
3.9Work–Life Balance
3.9Pay & Benefits

Paid meetings

Every employee is invited and expected to turn up 2 day a month for paid meetings. Tea provided pizza, drinks ect. Opportunity to get to know each other and share ideas as well as showing us our sales progess. New products are shown to us in store on a video of howxits used and we are educated about its functions.

Pros

Paid meetings and free Tea

Cons

I was stuck on Sat morning with min hours no improvement after 13 months

More hours and full time positions offered would make it a great place to work !

Only downfall would be more hours needed.Most team members are on a casual basis , offering around 15-20 hrs a week. Happy with the rate of pay , would be even happier with at least 25 -30 hrs a week though. Helpful , friendly team & good working environment.

Awesome place to work at

Awesome company that looks after its employees. Sponsored my Permanent residence! Great team and managers very good culture. Achievable KPi's, salary and good bonuses.

Pros

Team Discount, PR sponsorship great company to work for.

Cons

Rosters could be a bit more flexible for managers, cant have your cake and eat it too i suppose....

Nice people

It was a nice place to work wish I could have stayed really good people good benefits,good hours , fast paced it's a little complicated but worth it in the end

Pros

20% off

Cons

Early morning call ins

Great Company to work for

i have been employed with supercheap auto for 5 years and have found it not only to be a well run and professional company to work for but also have the right team to make it all work

Pros

great environment to work, flexible hours

Cons

Christmas time can be stressful as it is very full on

Fun and team building work place

Meeting new people and working as a team is probably the biggest positive. People are advanced to management these days, resulting in inexperience and stupid expectations. Pay is okay, benefits are also alright.

Pros

Benefits are pretty alright.

Cons

Expectations can be unrealistic, work your butt off for the company long term and expect to be taken advantage off.

Excellent place to work

Lovely people to work with, management was on point, the place was a good environment, the tasks were good, the over-all life work balance was good, only down side was the lack of hours I received but that wasn't the company's fault it was just quiet and unfortunately I couldn't afford to not have hours at the time as I like everyone else had bills to pay. I wish I still worked there.

Pros

Cons

Minimal hours

It was okay

Head office people expect to much for the little fellas in the stores. And makes us feel disappointed and seeing our hours get cut. Because they tell the area mangers to put more people on at one time of the year and then after that month. There over budget by like 15k

Pros

Good discount

Cons

Mangers.

Educational

This workplace involves lots of new skills and many opportunities. Very flexible with hours, with good benefits. Many stores around the country and the company is good with transferring for moves.

was a good place to work at

was a good place to work at, nice friendly people to work with, flexible hours and great pay. nothing was too hard to locate and find or to order in, just an all round nice place to work

Jobs at Supercheap Auto

See more jobs

Terrible management

Will mess you around and treat you like you don't matter. discounts are okay I guess. they give you very low hours and don't look after your needs at all.

Good work starting off, but Management needs to handle hours better.

It was a good workplace and I learnt a lot of valuable skills but my hours got increasingly shorter forcing me to find other work. Would recommend people to work there.

Pros

Great discount

Cons

Little hours

exciting

fun and exciting place to work at, need more security of hours since I am a uni student. Team is great, though meeting objectives can be quite stressful and demanding.

very satisfied

Supercheap Auto has been an excellent place to work. I was given the opportunity to work when I was able. the benefits and perks were also very good. this is an excellent company to work for.

Pros

good pay, good benefits

Cons

shifts can be very sparse and you can go months without one at times.

A workplace that provides lifelong knowledge

Working at Supercheap Auto allows you to gain new knowledge that will be used throughout your life. It also allows you to meet a diverse range of people from all walks of life. Working there can be a challenge sometimes but that is part of the process of growing as an individual.

Pros

Team member discounts and other benefits

Cons

problematic customers.

Great Workplace

Supercheap Auto is an amazing place to work. I love all my fellow employees like family and we all get along great as well as the managers. There is many benefits in working with them including discounts and training to further your product knowledge and abilities in your work position

Pros

Discounts

Excellent

Nice Good many adjectives I choose not to use. Unsure of the simplicity and whether I will be able to obtain gainful employment from such a simple system though apart from that its all good

Good group

Liked working there but had problems with manager but other than that was really good job. Was Flexible with hours and had plenty of notifications on when i was working.

Not enough hours in "quiet season"

A good enough place to work though when needing hours you don't get them.

Pros

monthly bonus

Cons

There is a quiet season

Great Job Bad Management

The Retail floor for super cheap auto is great some of the most exciting characters and challenging problems to keep the day fresh but unfortunately management is not a power to be relied on.

Pros

Entertaining work, great team member discounts and benefits

Cons

Management, lack of hours due to over staffing

good work environment, good pay.

good work place, good pay, only down fall is not enough hours.

Pros

great pay, excellent discount

Cons

not enough hours