SUPRÉ Employee Reviews

2.6Pay & Benefits
Fun workplace
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Perth WA12 June 2018
I’ve learnt so much in the few months I’ve been here. Management group is really supportive and amazing with training. The teams are all beautiful and overall working here is FUN!!!
Pros
Meet beautiful people everyday
Cons
N/a
Worst place-everrrr
Retail worker (Former Employee) –  Sydney9 March 2018
I've never worked at Supre but seeing a job opening on the indeed website, I thought to myself that I should definitely say something about the employees as a whole for the real management and company to see! I mean every single Supre I've ever been too has been the worst shopping experience ever. Every. Single. Time. Its a shame because they really do have great clothes and styles but the whole experience is ruined from THE EMPLOYEES! I don't know why but Supre hire the most rudest, snobby girls ever. They always think they are too good to be working there and only pay attention to girls that come in with a full face of make up on or size 8 girls, if you don't fit into that category then they'll basically give you half a smile and won't talk to you until you reach the counter. I always dread going into Supre because the employees make you feel unwanted, unappreciated and unnoticed!! The job description on advertisements really are a joke because the culture and environment is useless.
Pros
Employees
Cons
nice styles
Worst place to work
Casual Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Central Coast NSW6 July 2017
It took me months and months to start the casual position. My shifts were 3 hours a week for a long time. The most hours I received in a week while working there was 12 hours, which was very very rare. Never received more than a 5 hours shift. Management are terrible. I stopped getting shifts randomly and then found out that I was unemployed by them without anyone telling me. Defiantly not a good place to work!!!!
Fun, very enjoyable
Second in charge (Former Employee) –  Belmont WA5 July 2017
Absolutely loved Supre, the fashion, the staff, the different types of people you get to meet. The upbeat tunes they play in the store, gives you the energy to work in a fast pace store. Hence why I worked there for over 15 years
Pros
Trending discount fashion
Cons
Catered for the younger generation too much
Fast-paced and fun work environment
Sales Assistant (Casual) (Former Employee) –  Sydney, NSW11 January 2016
As a retail sales assistant at Supre my work consisted of a fast-paced and outgoing environment engaging in our customers through our great working environment.

My customer's satisfaction and personal increasing sales demonstrate my commitment to the success of a business, also allowing me to communicate confidently with people of all ages.

through my daily tasks including Customer Service / Sales, Theft Control & Fitting room Assistance, Stock Rotation, Register Training and Cash Handling as well as aiding my co-worker's in opening/closing up the store and cleaning has enabled me to have a strong ability to work under minimal supervision, independently and also proactively with others.
Pros
Great co-workers
Cons
short hour shifts
Would not Recommend this job to anyone!
sale assistant (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW4 January 2016
I worked at Supre for a while and can honestly say it was the worst job i have had. The management is terrible and they don't show the workers much respect. It was not a very fun atmosphere at all, very petty and the managers would push their stress onto the employees. It made me and the other girls hate coming in to work and I definitely don't think it is worth it for the pay you get!
Pros
Cons
Terrible management
Fun Working Environment
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Coffs Harbour, NSW22 March 2014
A typical day for me at work would to stop drop and serve the customer because the customer is the most important person in the shop. I have learnt how to open and close the shop, how to step up and be manger, many other skills to help me be a team player.