SURFERS PARADISE Employee Reviews

Working at an art centre everyday is a surprise
PA to General Manager (Former Employee) –  Gold Coast Arts Centre16 September 2015
I worked as a PA for 6 years at the Gold Coast Arts Centre. I not only was my Manager's right hand, but also secretary to the Chairman of the Board. With this position came a lot of responsibility which required the ability to get the job done, loyalty, punctuality and being able to go that extra mile if and when required.
Pros
Fun atmosphere and a good team spirit
Cons
Non realy - apart for some very long hours when needed
Très belle expérience
Chef de rayon (Former Employee) –  Monthléry21 January 2015
Une entreprise qui partage les mêmes valeurs que vous et les mêmes objectifs.
Fun, socialable, team work, promotions
Promoter (Current Employee) –  Wigan, ENG9 October 2013
A typical day working promotions involves a 10:00pm start to a 2:00am finish, it involves working on king street in wigan talking to new people each night in an attempt to either gather emails or to get them inside the nightclub. Upon working at surfers paradise I have learned key scoial skills enabling me to talk to a wide variety of people.
The management at surfers at times have a layed back approach allowing us to get on with the job.
The co workers are great, they're always open to conversation yet dedicated to their job.
The hardest part of the job is being close to a sale but losing out at the last moment.
However the greatest part of the job is being able to speak to a wide variety of people and seeing a happy customer
Cons
short hours