SurfStitch
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

SurfStitch Employee Reviews

Australia6 reviews
Surfstitch is a great place to work; the staff are super friendly and helpful. It's a fast-paced and physical job with great staff benefits and discount.
Very busy, picking orders, unloading containers. My time there taught me the skills of being able to pick and pack orders efficiently and at a fast pace. If I had to choose the hardest part of the job it would be working unpacking containers for lengthy periods in the heat.
I enjoy what Surfstitch apply and the convenience of being able to work so close to home.

Management decisions were often a little harsh and hours erratic.
Surfstitch is a great place to work and meet great people alike.
Your days forecast is always outlined in a morning meeting so you are never second guessing as to how or what the day will entail.

The managers are only too happy to discuss any issues there may be and are readily available, some of the best you'll work with.
great place to work, startup culture, agile and fast moving work space.. senior management is very helpful and prompt. very good brand recall and visibility in the ecommerce landscape in australia
- Surfstitch had the best environment to work in.
- We received great benefits

- The training was easy to understand

- We were treated very well by our employers
Entry level workplace for unskilled or inexperienced workers. The pay is low but the work is not very hard. Employees are subsidized with an employee discount depending on employment status. The people you work with make the job bearable and they are quite flexible with working hours.
Pros
Employee discount
Cons
Low paying