SUSHI IZU

11: SUSHI IZU Employee Reviews

Australia11 reviews

4.0Work–Life Balance

Safe and hygienic workplace

Hygienic, and safe workplace to work at for a 15 years old. Even though it was tiring standing for hours working, but it was quite relaxing while working at a fast pace.

Pros

Good Organisation, friendly workers

Cons

Small working area

Depend on the franchisee, not the company

I worked for my boss, not for the name of Sushi Izu, Sushi Izu is a franchise business, you like it or not, depend on your boss. I'd like to work for my boss, but the area manager and overall management is very poor.

Productive workplace

• Decorate meals • Food preparation • Wash dishes • Sushi maker • Cleaning duties • Mise en place • Teamwork • Time management Workplace is a fast-paced environment.

Good company

Very good working environment and culture. Staffs are very happy everyday. Boss is very nice and good at cooking sushi. It is really a good company and good working opportunity.

Fresh sushi & sashimi

working here can learn lots of skills in making sushi. And you also can learn different plating style to make your sushi much more beautiful. It is a good place.

Pros

flexibility timeable

Cons

low pay

Taking orders and customer service and Preparing ingredient for sushi and making sushi

In this position, I am willing to do every single task from opening to closing. Ability to make sushi, prepare ingredient and take an order from customer.

Nice place to work but I personally don't recommend.

The working environment is nice, my colleagues&bosses are all kind and friendly, but the salary is incredibly pretty low and it actually suprised me at first.

工作環境優

我的工作內容只有我自己一個員工,所以我學會到如何規劃及分配我所有的工作。在最短的時間發揮最大的效用。主要也是因為老闆和同事們互相很配合,工作默契也很好,所以大家工作起來效率更好。

good co worker

A different day and good food I can do a lot of sushi and make fast my co-workers was very funny otherwise i am so happy in there.

Pros

free lunchs

organized

The shop that I worked for is franchised, therefore, we always have under staff that lead me to work 10-11 hours a day and the payment is delayed. Although, I am still thankful because I got a good working experience as a sushi chef i have extended the knowledge i had learned in school.

Pros

free lunch

Multi-cultural working place

a busy take-away sushi shop in well-known supermarket within Australia. We have to be well organized and quick to get our job done. The best part is friendly working environment within the sushi bar.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SUSHI IZU. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare SUSHI IZU with