Sushi Sushi Employee Review

sushi maker
sushi maker (Current Employee) –  Geelong VIC10 May 2016
we normally start a daily work at 8:00 am, in the very first few hours (3-3.5 hours usually) the rolls and packs should be prepare well. than stir the special sushi rice with the stirring machines. after all the preparation done. sushi makers can have half hour leaving for lunch. after rest, come back to continue making sushi which we propose is lack, or assist the sellers. when stressful lunch time past, we gonna prepare the materials for next day.everything done, the stirring machine, sushi wrap machine should be seriously cleaned. in each part of stage, the quality and speed are strongly required, otherwise the efficiency of the team will be dragged down. when teammates have good co-operation, every work will be done easily and fast. the hardest part maybe is the simon cutting.

Other Sushi Sushi Employee Reviews

Very Hectic work
Sushi Artisan (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC9 January 2019
The manager doesn't teach you the basic skills on the first day and expects the employer to know everything and how it works as there is any machinery which is new to me and takes time for me to know how it works. All the employers are very unfriendly and careless on doing their job.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
hectic work, the higher rank people doesn't do much at all and throw all their responsibilities to the newbies.
no future
Senior Sushi Artisan (Current Employee) –  Melbourne City Centre VIC7 September 2018
Become a manager that's it. Nowhere to go futhermore.

Below Low pay and if the CEO or the company doesn't like you they fire you.

Not allowed to take annual leave even if you have more than 300hrs on your leave time.