Swarovski
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Swarovski Employee Reviews

Australia19 reviews
Store Management initially seemed nice and approachable but later was not understanding and far from a good leader.
No thank-you for unpaid work at home doing training. No communication skills.
28 February 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. At Swarovski, we truly value constructive employee and customer feedback, both positive and negative.

Equally important to us, is to make each individual employee, from our stores to our corporate offices, feel that they are valued, as they are an integral part of adding sparkle to everyday life and we are sorry to hear that you did not feel valued.

As always, we wish you all the best.
Wonderful work place, friendly and inviting colleagues. Easy work but need a willingness to approach customers.
Good benefits for those who do work there and good place to expand customer service skilld
28 February 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We very much appreciate it.

At Swarovski, we truly value constructive employee and customer feedback. Our hope is to make each individual employee, from our stores to our corporate offices, feel that they are valued.

We wish you much success in your career with Swarovski.
It was a fatastic experience, and colleagues around me are very amazing! We usually help each other and cooperate throughout the Chistamas period to reach our goals. Manager is so nice. I learnt how to build a connection over and over again.
6 March 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We very much appreciate it.

We wish you much success in your career and are looking forward to welcoming you in our stores again - as a colleague or as a customer.
the staff are all friendly and welcoming! fast paced environment. a lot of information to process but becomes second nature after two or so shifts. highly recommend
One of the more enjoyable experiences I have had the pleasure to work in. Staff were wonderful. Management were nothing short of amazing. Beautiful product to work with. Just a great place of employment in all aspects!
Pros
The product
Cons
Not enough hours
My first job as Sales Consultant, I was very lucky joining the company for challenging myself in sales.

I joined the company as the Christmas casual staff and after 2 months performance, I became part time employee.

Working in fashion industrial is fantastic and it developing my knowledge about fashion as well. During working day, my main job is take care of stock and providing best service as helping and guiding customers find out suitable produce for them. In the end of the day, closing cashier machine and writing report for manager.

The most hardest part of the job is I don't know Chinese which I can't help Chinese customers but sometimes with help of other team member, I can provide excellent service for them.

I really love the working environment as I can update myself with newest trend and learning new technique of sales.
Pros
Good pay rate, interesting commission.
As the Area manager for NSW North, my area included the flagship city store which help set the standards/results and expectations for all others in the company.

Typical day was to visit two stores where I would spend my time coaching, training and developing the managers to be leaders and the sales team to excel at maintaining the company's KPIs and targets. Empowering the team through knowledge and experienced gain. Encouraging ownership and taking full responsibility was my main focus and the most enjoyable aspect of my job.

Swarovski is a great company to work for and you are rewarded well if you excel in your position.

Hardest part is not allowing routine to form. Also seeing someone you had mentored progress from store to office which was bitter sweet. Rewarding to see all your dedication paying off but sad to loose them from your team.

(Note: 85k was the base salary with super+ car + phone + laptop +yearly bonus on top)
The Product is great and the Business model gives a run for the money to Counterparts in the similar product category. Senior management needs to be be a bit more relaxed & flexible,sometimes too much pressure makes employees take extreme steps. Overall a great experience.
Of all my retail jobs, this is by far the best! The team is so friendly amongst ourselves and to customers ns we all help each other out. There is no unhealthy competitiveness with people stepping on toes or getting angry at other for helping. The management is fantastic and the training is thorough and clear. The computer system is fantastic and easy to use and it’s easy to sell such amazing pieces that really sell themselves. Hands down best company, proud to be a part of the team!
Pros
Generous discounts, good team environment
Cons
Swarovski Cairns Boutique has an extremly experienced team that are excellent at what they do. A brillant culture of success that drives you to learn. Truly a joy to go to work.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Swarovski?
I get to handle many management workload, for intense assisting my store manager with paperwork and reports.
The store I worked at it is extremely busy and I have to handle in sell and also the back office, receiving stocks, keep an eye on team members performance and the store target sale has to be achieved to keep the whole team motivated.

Another great opportunity is I get to handle many customer services issue which I found it could be a variety use in all industry for management. Handle customer issues with positive and negative aspect had opened my eyes, some issues like customer complaint with faulty products can be extremely dangerous for a company brand reputation, and get a chance to experienced and handle these are very useful for my future career as I love to be in the customer service field.
I had a good time at Swarovski and learned a lot about the jewelry. I learned how to deal with customers and accept complaints. I have ordered jewelry and booked. When we received the goods I checked them, checked them in and decorated them in the appropriate showcases. I could also practice my english because we often had english clients.
Pros
clean
Cons
sometimes little going on
A typical day to work would include arranging the jewellery to a highest possible standard and also maintaining high volume of house keeping duties. Made sure all fixtures and fittings were up to standard.

I learned how to interact with each customers based on their personal circumstances and what their budget was. What they were looking for and what their typical style was.

It would be very a very competitive place to work. It was a small store so often there would be awkward silences with members of colleagues or the management team during quieter periods of time.

The hardest part of the job was keeping up with store targets on a Monday morning when there would be less footfall.

The most enjoyable part of the job was arranging new delivery and the chance to wear a Swarovski necklace during my shift pattern.
Pros
Chance to wear Swarovski necklace during shift
Cons
Awkward silences and lack of conversation with members of staff during quieter periods
Trabajar para esta empresa, es una muy grande expriencia, desde la capacitacion hasta el encuentro con los clientes y lograr los presupuestos.
Pros
Gran sueldo
Cons
Pocas horas de trabajo
working for the company has been enjoyable, and gives you great incentive and bonuses. the environment is very friendly and productive if you have the right manager.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
not much chance for advancement
As a Christmas casual I was only there for a short time but I have learnt a lot from the staff and the customers. As it is a very different environment to kmart I developed my skills of customer service one on one rather than a big company like kmart.
Swarovski is an amazing company to work for, We all get along within the team and work together to make sure our store was successful.

Theres not really many hours to go along in a small store for casuals though, and they don't often hire Part Timers apart from the Manager and Assistant Manager.
Pros
Great Team
Cons
Not enough hours
- fun work
- learnt lots of specific jewelry's setting and terms

- good staff benefits

- love the self satisfaction when made the deal
fun place to work, great work culture. Gets busy during holiday season. Cons include not enough communication between higher management and staff.