Swarovski Employee Reviews

Incredible coming to work for!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD16 March 2019
Of all my retail jobs, this is by far the best! The team is so friendly amongst ourselves and to customers ns we all help each other out. There is no unhealthy competitiveness with people stepping on toes or getting angry at other for helping. The management is fantastic and the training is thorough and clear. The computer system is fantastic and easy to use and it’s easy to sell such amazing pieces that really sell themselves. Hands down best company, proud to be a part of the team!
Pros
Generous discounts, good team environment
Amazing
SALES PERSON (Former Employee) –  Cairns2 November 2018
Swarovski Cairns Boutique has an extremly experienced team that are excellent at what they do. A brillant culture of success that drives you to learn. Truly a joy to go to work.
Good opportunity for learning management in real business environment
Sale Assistant (Current Employee) –  Australia20 November 2017
I get to handle many management workload, for intense assisting my store manager with paperwork and reports.
The store I worked at it is extremely busy and I have to handle in sell and also the back office, receiving stocks, keep an eye on team members performance and the store target sale has to be achieved to keep the whole team motivated.
Another great opportunity is I get to handle many customer services issue which I found it could be a variety use in all industry for management. Handle customer issues with positive and negative aspect had opened my eyes, some issues like customer complaint with faulty products can be extremely dangerous for a company brand reputation, and get a chance to experienced and handle these are very useful for my future career as I love to be in the customer service field.
very interesting job
retail management assistant (Former Employee) –  Baden-Württemberg17 November 2017
I had a good time at Swarovski and learned a lot about the jewelry. I learned how to deal with customers and accept complaints. I have ordered jewelry and booked. When we received the goods I checked them, checked them in and decorated them in the appropriate showcases. I could also practice my english because we often had english clients.
Pros
clean
Cons
sometimes little going on
Experiencia VIP
Brand ambassador (Former Employee) –  Sydney, NSW, AU9 May 2017
Trabajar para esta empresa, es una muy grande expriencia, desde la capacitacion hasta el encuentro con los clientes y lograr los presupuestos.
Pros
Gran sueldo
Cons
Pocas horas de trabajo
Swarovski was a good experience
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Carindale QLD12 February 2017
As a Christmas casual I was only there for a short time but I have learnt a lot from the staff and the customers. As it is a very different environment to kmart I developed my skills of customer service one on one rather than a big company like kmart.
Great And Fun place to work!
Shift Supervisor/ Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Australia11 January 2017
Swarovski is an amazing company to work for, We all get along within the team and work together to make sure our store was successful.

Theres not really many hours to go along in a small store for casuals though, and they don't often hire Part Timers apart from the Manager and Assistant Manager.
Pros
Great Team
Cons
Not enough hours
fun place to work
Brand Ambassador-retail (Former Employee) –  rosebery21 June 2015
fun place to work, great work culture. Gets busy during holiday season. Cons include not enough communication between higher management and staff.