Swarovski Employee Review

very interesting job
retail management assistant (Former Employee) –  Baden-Württemberg17 November 2017
I had a good time at Swarovski and learned a lot about the jewelry. I learned how to deal with customers and accept complaints. I have ordered jewelry and booked. When we received the goods I checked them, checked them in and decorated them in the appropriate showcases. I could also practice my english because we often had english clients.
Pros
clean
Cons
sometimes little going on

Other Swarovski Employee Reviews

Incredible coming to work for!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD16 March 2019
Of all my retail jobs, this is by far the best! The team is so friendly amongst ourselves and to customers ns we all help each other out. There is no unhealthy competitiveness with people stepping on toes or getting angry at other for helping. The management is fantastic and the training is thorough and clear. The computer system is fantastic and easy to use and it’s easy to sell such amazing pieces that really sell themselves. Hands down best company, proud to be a part of the team!
Pros
Generous discounts, good team environment
Cons
Amazing
SALES PERSON (Former Employee) –  Cairns2 November 2018
Swarovski Cairns Boutique has an extremly experienced team that are excellent at what they do. A brillant culture of success that drives you to learn. Truly a joy to go to work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Swarovski. Our community is ready to answer.