Swarovski Employee Review

Swarovski was a good experience
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Carindale QLD12 February 2017
As a Christmas casual I was only there for a short time but I have learnt a lot from the staff and the customers. As it is a very different environment to kmart I developed my skills of customer service one on one rather than a big company like kmart.

Other Swarovski Employee Reviews

Incredible coming to work for!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD16 March 2019
Of all my retail jobs, this is by far the best! The team is so friendly amongst ourselves and to customers ns we all help each other out. There is no unhealthy competitiveness with people stepping on toes or getting angry at other for helping. The management is fantastic and the training is thorough and clear. The computer system is fantastic and easy to use and it’s easy to sell such amazing pieces that really sell themselves. Hands down best company, proud to be a part of the team!
Pros
Generous discounts, good team environment
Cons
Amazing
SALES PERSON (Former Employee) –  Cairns2 November 2018
Swarovski Cairns Boutique has an extremly experienced team that are excellent at what they do. A brillant culture of success that drives you to learn. Truly a joy to go to work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Swarovski. Our community is ready to answer.