Swarovski Employee Review

Good opportunity for learning management in real business environment
Sale Assistant (Current Employee) –  Australia20 November 2017
I get to handle many management workload, for intense assisting my store manager with paperwork and reports.
The store I worked at it is extremely busy and I have to handle in sell and also the back office, receiving stocks, keep an eye on team members performance and the store target sale has to be achieved to keep the whole team motivated.
Another great opportunity is I get to handle many customer services issue which I found it could be a variety use in all industry for management. Handle customer issues with positive and negative aspect had opened my eyes, some issues like customer complaint with faulty products can be extremely dangerous for a company brand reputation, and get a chance to experienced and handle these are very useful for my future career as I love to be in the customer service field.

Other Swarovski Employee Reviews

Incredible coming to work for!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD16 March 2019
Of all my retail jobs, this is by far the best! The team is so friendly amongst ourselves and to customers ns we all help each other out. There is no unhealthy competitiveness with people stepping on toes or getting angry at other for helping. The management is fantastic and the training is thorough and clear. The computer system is fantastic and easy to use and it’s easy to sell such amazing pieces that really sell themselves. Hands down best company, proud to be a part of the team!
Pros
Generous discounts, good team environment
Cons
Amazing
SALES PERSON (Former Employee) –  Cairns2 November 2018
Swarovski Cairns Boutique has an extremly experienced team that are excellent at what they do. A brillant culture of success that drives you to learn. Truly a joy to go to work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Swarovski. Our community is ready to answer.