Swatch Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Swatch Group Employee Reviews

Australia5 reviews
Working here was a lot of fun. Motivation was high among staff and the management took good care of employees. Hardest part of the job was trying to be patient with customers
Truly enjoyed working for Swatch. Could be boring at times when it was quiet, but our manager always made sure we had other things to do in store whenever we didn't serve customers. Would work there again.
Pros
Meeting new people
Cons
Swatch head office too stale and rigid
Good place to work, fast pace dynamic team, FMCG, 31 dec financial year end, Uses SAP. Centrally located in south eastern suburb. Coaching provided to new comers
Having come from a background working in retail and interior design, I was prepared to take on the workload and pressure that the environment entailed. Being a hard working professional, throughout my professional career I have always taken a job I knew I could learn from and I knew could challenge me to grow.
In the 2 years that I have worked with Swatch, I have managed 3 new store openings starting from tender to managing the opening of the stores which I am proud of as this is a great accomplishment. I am currently opening 4 more stores before the end of September.

The biggest challenge has been having to manage the workload on my own as I do not have a support visual merchandising team e.g limited to when I can take a vacation, working longer hours due to no support team etc.

The most enjoyable part has been developing new visual merchandising strategies and releasing a new training manual across 22 stores in Australia. I have also enjoyed travelling to the different cities to train and coach store teams on the visual merchandising strategies and guidelines from my new manual.
Pros
Office location & onsite parking
Cons
Short breaks, no incentive structure, lack of breakout space, very formal working culture, no employment facilities e.g library, gym or outdoor area
Well day starts at 8.30 am and finishes at 5pm. All task were completed on the same day and nothing were leftovers.Mangers were very helpful and understanding and there was good coordination between staff.