Swift Transportation Employee Reviews

Found 5 reviews matching the search See all 2,884 reviews
Sort of leisure time to be spent
Luggage carrier (Former Employee) –  Australind WA30 October 2018
Am applicant with unique skills in developing the very company. Ready and willing to be part of this great company
It's my great dream to work with Swift transportation due it's services towards it's customers and workers.
Working while on move is great.
Swift Courier (delivery driver) (Former Employee) –  Dandenong VIC24 September 2017
Good company to work for as it is work when you are on your own and enjoy moving around the city and having lot of fun.
It has been a great working as a driver.
Swift are a contractor provider.
Journey Management Lead (South and Central) (Former Employee) –  Chinchilla QLD25 April 2014
Each morning I would conduct pre starts with different sections of the business, Informing of current safety hazards and any up coming weather events,
After this myself and my staff would organise any additional vehicle allocations and repairs/servicing required to keep the vehicles serviceable. I would then perform route recognisance of any of our critical routes to construction zones, I would also liase with civilian police and local council to ensure we abided by any road closures or restriction.
Several times a week I would conduct inductions to the work site and also complete the IVMS training and assessment for any new drivers.
I worked with a great team, as part of the Field Management team and we all received very good reports for our work.
The hardest part of the Job was getting new employees to accept QGC rules which as an ex Army Sergeant was all part of the job,
I really enjoyed the training and being part of a team that was highly regarded.
I enjoy the FIFO life style and would happily accept that type of role again.
sub contract courier
courier (Current Employee) –  dandenong,victoria11 May 2013
travel around melb metro area
I have learnt how to deal with difficult customers
management are all kind and polite
my co-workers are all very social
hardest part of the job is getting stuck in traffic
the most enjoyable part of the job is going some where different everyday and meeting new people