Swimart
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Swimart Employee Reviews

Australia5 reviews
Kind people, not much work in winter.
During the summer in the shop is non stop and on the road is incredibly hot, while in winter there is not as much work to be had. I learned the ins and outs of pools and their systems and the staff members are great people.
Great company to work work for.
Great company and even greater bosses. I was treated with respect and felt like I was part of the family. I highly recommend this company. I miss working there.
Only Seasonal
during discussions at my interview, I mentioned the seasonal environment and was worried about my position during the winter months. I was advised that I would have plenty of other work to do during the quieter months such as marketing, but I was terminated in the second winter due to lack of incoming money to pay for my wage.
Pros
Cons
Overworked, not appreciated by management/owner, definitely only seasonal
Very good place to work, really enjoyed the staff that I worked with, good steady hourly rate
A normal day t work would include vacuuming floors, conducting water tests, restocking shelves and dealing with customers (on the phone and in person). I really enjoyed working here but at the time I was hired they had too many staff and I was let go. The hardest part of the job was when there was not a lot of people in the shop and everything was cleaned. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with the people there.
Pros
Good hourly pay
Busy and Active
Working for Swimart was great, because I was always busy. The management was supporting of developing skills. The culture was great and they were supportive of work life balance. Give and take culture, if as an employee you work hard then you are rewarded
Pros
Great Manager and owner
Cons
Salary