Sydney Airport Employee Reviews

Fast paced environment with a great team
Temporary Deployment Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mascot NSW3 October 2019
Fast paced environment, however the pay was good and worked with a terrific team, this made working at the aiport enjoyable and an easy working environment
Its alright i guess
Baggage Handler (Former Employee) –  Chinatown NSW13 January 2019
everyone who works at the airport on the tarmac are grubs every last one of them some of the worst people you will meet i hate it unless your working at thetop the airport sucks
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
Great
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  australia16 May 2018
It was a very fast paced environment. They were very helpful and fast to teach when something wasn't understood. it was a very friendly and enjoyable work environment.
vibrant environment to work in
Aviation Screening Officer (ASO) / Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Sydney international airport12 March 2018
even though its a fun place to work in the airport, you have to be on the ball all the time which i don't have a problem with as peoples safety is at your hands.i take my job very seriously. i have learned over the past 2 years how to manage a team of around 200 + workers by managing breaks in different areas and trying to meet everyone's needs which is very hard to do at times.i have made a lot of great friends and you meet people from all walks of life learning bits and pieces of where they are from which is the most enjoyable part of my job. i also love the being busy and working with my co-workers from different cultural backgrounds
Pros
discounted coffee for staff at the airport
Cons
productivity and a very a good environmen workplace
Parking attendant (Former Employee) –  Sydney International airport11 July 2017
Learn a lot of think such as: traffic control, dealing with customer complint ,how to operate ticket machine,how to manage parking cars,the timing and safety.
Customer Services
Aviation Screening Officer / Customer Services (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW30 May 2017
This company have good working culture and friendly staff focus on outstanding customer services. Initial training and development has excellent but less work life balance.
Aviation Security
Senior Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mascot25 May 2016
Leading edge technology to support Aviation Security needs on international aviation standards. The systems cover all international airport requirements to ensure safety, and integrity. The systems are realtime and operate 24x7x365
Pros
Daily challenges
Satisfactory
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Sydney Airport1 June 2015
Enjoyable environment. Always something exciting happening. Pleasure to have been apart of it.
However the early 4am starts are challenging, and impact family life.
Dynamic Place with confused superiors..
Commercial Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Sydney International Airport6 June 2013
At Sydney Airport I was doing wery Physical duties out of my possibilities.I had learned what is false management and exagerating in any sense of wrong mangement.
My superiors were uncooperativ and ignorant and I coldnt work any longer in such conditions.
Shining part of all event vere interesting passangers aprochng me...
And nothing else interesting..
Pros
nothing
Cons
nothing