About Sydney Trains
Facilitating over a million trips a day, Sydney Trains operates quick, frequent and reliable trains in the greater Sydney suburban area. We offer employees interesting, challenging and rewarding work, as well as a unique employment experience concentrated on career progression, learning and flexibility. There's a bright new future for railways in –
At Transport, we’re offering talented women the chance to pursue exceptional careers with room to grow.
We’re proud to offer exposure to complex and critical projects which rival the best in the world, along with long-term growth opportunities, bespoke training options and generous benefits. We also offer a range of flexible work options, designed to help people find the right balance between making a contribution to Transport and finding time for the things they care about. We know that having women participate at all levels in our organisation, particularly senior leadership roles, contributes to improved staff engagement, better decision making, productivity and customer-focused services.
Sydney Trains Jobs
- Rostering OfficerSydney NSW
- Apprentice CoordinatorSydney NSW
- Technical WriterSydney NSW
- Quality SpecialistSydney NSW
- Application LeadsSydney NSW
- Facilities Compliance OfficerSydney NSW
- Manager ApprenticesSydney NSW
- Risk SpecialistSydney NSW
- Scheduling ManagerSydney NSW
- Reliability EngineerSydney NSW