Sydney Transport Services Group Employee Reviews

STS Very fair
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW16 May 2019
I have been with these guys for 9 months now and have had so much work. It is a little quiet now because everyone is quiet from May to August however these guys are fair and make sure all the drivers get equal hours of work. I know this because all the drivers we talk to each other and we all get same. I love that they treat everyone the same and they don’t have favorites. I cant wait till end of August so we can get our 12 hour days back.”
STS great place to work
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW17 March 2019
STS is a great place to work at. I have been here now for 5 years. The work is always consistent. Yes , some days are slower than others and there are always quiet months like May , June , July and August , but these guys are much busier than the other companies that I have worked for. I know that because I have friends that work at other companies and we talk all the time , however they cant work at STS as they have criminal records – this is another good thing about STS. If you have a criminal record , you can not work there. It really is a happy place and has a great team behind it. They don’t hide behind emails . They are like family and attend to all queries asap.
Weekly Rcti’s and pay
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW17 March 2019
I love working at STS. Every week they send me an invoice to check before they deposit my pay. Usually it is always correct , however for the times where there has been a mistake , they quickly correct it to make sure that when my pay is deposited into my account every week – it is the correct amount. They make payments and invoicing so easy. I have worked for others in the transport game yet STS are by far the best. This will be my 3rd year with them.
Flexibility with casual work
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW17 March 2019
STS is awesome. Whilst most of my friends work there 5 days per week, they don’t pressure you to work 5 days. As I am a single parent , I find having the option of working 1 day , 2 or even 3 to 4 days per weeks works well with my parenting and other social commitments .. etc etc.. They really do look after you by way of hours and the fact that they pay weekly . They are very flexible and all the staff and owners are really good people.
Awesome company!
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW6 March 2019
I have been with these guys for a while now, all i can say is they are awesome to work for!!!

Great management and a great team.

I had a few unexpected bills come up, once phone cal to them to request an advance, within minutes they run the advance no questions asked! They also organised for only a small weekly deduction for me to be able to manage so I can very slowly pay it back!!!
Plenty of hours
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW3 March 2019
Have been with Sydney Transport Services for quite sometime now.

They have always provided me with plenty of work and when the quieter times of the year hit they are fair with the drivers by rotating them so we each end up with 4 days of work each.

This is a great idea as we know we will be working regardless, of the time of year.

Fantastic company to work for!!!!
Regular updates and advice with CoR
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW18 February 2019
I didn't know much about my responsibilities when I started work with them.

Since then I have been updated regularly with my obligations to ensure I am fully compliant and also regularly advised with changes to CoR.
Monthly rewards!!
Owner Driver (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW18 February 2019
Started up with this company, did what I had to do with communicating with clients and being on time - then was shocked! They called me up and told me I had won 1st prize in the Monthly driver comp!!!

Pretty good in my opinion for a company to do this for its workers!
Good company, also give training
Owner Driver (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW8 November 2018
I was worried when I applied with them because I didn’t have much experience. They put me training so I would learn and now I have been with them for many years.
Work and grow
Owner Driver (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW8 November 2018
Very good people to work for, they even helped me with advice when I upgraded my truck and gave me all papers needed
Hiab work
Owner Driver (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW8 November 2018
I registered with Sydney Transport Services with my 12 tonne Hiab, the work so far has been pretty good and can’t complain either about the hourly rate! I will be recommending them to my mates.
Casual semi work
Owner Driver (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW8 November 2018
Signed up my Semi to work on a casual basis, the staff were more than able to assist me by supplying me with work on a casual basis which worked in fantastic for my current schedule.
Quick startup process
Owner Driver (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW8 November 2018
Called up a few weeks ago, was signed up as soon as I went in for the interview, started the following day and have worked every day since. I highly recommend giving them a call. .
Fair dinkum company
Owner Driver (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW8 November 2018
Friendly staff, professional service, fair dinkum rates and over all a great bunch of fellas to work for .
Good Company
Owner Driver (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW8 November 2018
First I not sure about this company after starting work with them, I see very quickly that they are good people to work for. I working every day and earning good hourly rates.
Proud to work for Sydney Transport Services
Owner Driver (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW8 November 2018
This is one company that I am proud to say that I work for. The professionalism that is displayed by the staff members of STS is beyond compare. I highly recommend contacting them for information on how to sign up.
Professional company to work for.
Driver/Operator (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW8 November 2018
Very professional company to work for with plenty of work. I started off supplying Sydney Transport Services with 1 truck and have since expanded to 5 trucks. Everything that has been promised has been delivered.
Great company
Driver/Operator (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW8 November 2018
Very good company to work for , I putting many truck and work every day . My pay on time and good rates
Pros
Friendly staff

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sydney Transport Services Group. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5