Sydney Transport Services Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Sydney Transport Services Group Employee Reviews for Contractor

4.3Work–Life Balance

STS Very fair

I have been with these guys for 9 months now and have had so much work. It is a little quiet now because everyone is quiet from May to August however these guys are fair and make sure all the drivers get equal hours of work. I know this because all the drivers we talk to each other and we all get same. I love that they treat everyone the same and they don’t have favorites. I cant wait till end of August so we can get our 12 hour days back.”

STS great place to work

STS is a great place to work at. I have been here now for 5 years. The work is always consistent. Yes , some days are slower than others and there are always quiet months like May , June , July and August , but these guys are much busier than the other companies that I have worked for. I know that because I have friends that work at other companies and we talk all the time , however they cant work at STS as they have criminal records – this is another good thing about STS. If you have a criminal record , you can not work there. It really is a happy place and has a great team behind it. They don’t hide behind emails . They are like family and attend to all queries asap.

Weekly Rcti’s and pay

I love working at STS. Every week they send me an invoice to check before they deposit my pay. Usually it is always correct , however for the times where there has been a mistake , they quickly correct it to make sure that when my pay is deposited into my account every week – it is the correct amount. They make payments and invoicing so easy. I have worked for others in the transport game yet STS are by far the best. This will be my 3rd year with them.

Flexibility with casual work

STS is awesome. Whilst most of my friends work there 5 days per week, they don’t pressure you to work 5 days. As I am a single parent , I find having the option of working 1 day , 2 or even 3 to 4 days per weeks works well with my parenting and other social commitments .. etc etc.. They really do look after you by way of hours and the fact that they pay weekly . They are very flexible and all the staff and owners are really good people.

Awesome company!

I have been with these guys for a while now, all i can say is they are awesome to work for!!! Great management and a great team. I had a few unexpected bills come up, once phone cal to them to request an advance, within minutes they run the advance no questions asked! They also organised for only a small weekly deduction for me to be able to manage so I can very slowly pay it back!!!

Plenty of hours

Have been with Sydney Transport Services for quite sometime now. They have always provided me with plenty of work and when the quieter times of the year hit they are fair with the drivers by rotating them so we each end up with 4 days of work each. This is a great idea as we know we will be working regardless, of the time of year. Fantastic company to work for!!!!

Regular updates and advice with CoR

I didn't know much about my responsibilities when I started work with them. Since then I have been updated regularly with my obligations to ensure I am fully compliant and also regularly advised with changes to CoR.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sydney Transport Services Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6

Sydney Transport Services Group Reviews by Location

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?