Sydney Transport Services Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Sydney Transport Services Group Employee Reviews for Owner Operator Driver

4.3Work–Life Balance

Work getting busy

Fantastic company to work for, work with them has picked up and working heaps of hours. Very flexible when you need to finish early or want to work till late.

One of the best

Good company to work for probably the best in Sydney has it's problems but they sort them out quickly. I would still be there if I did not get quiet after Christmas.

Fantastic to work for

So if I've been with the company for 6 months they are fantastic to work for, they have monthly driver awards and I managed to win 1st prize last month. This is a company that I would recommend to sign up with.

Monthly rewards!!

Started up with this company, did what I had to do with communicating with clients and being on time - then was shocked! They called me up and told me I had won 1st prize in the Monthly driver comp!!! Pretty good in my opinion for a company to do this for its workers!

Good company, also give training

I was worried when I applied with them because I didn’t have much experience. They put me training so I would learn and now I have been with them for many years.

Work and grow

Very good people to work for, they even helped me with advice when I upgraded my truck and gave me all papers needed .

Hiab work

I registered with Sydney Transport Services with my 12 tonne Hiab, the work so far has been pretty good and can’t complain either about the hourly rate! I will be recommending them to my mates.

Casual semi work

Signed up my Semi to work on a casual basis, the staff were more than able to assist me by supplying me with work on a casual basis which worked in fantastic for my current schedule.

Quick startup process

Called up a few weeks ago, was signed up as soon as I went in for the interview, started the following day and have worked every day since. I highly recommend giving them a call. .

Fair dinkum company

Friendly staff, professional service, fair dinkum rates and over all a great bunch of fellas to work for .

Good Company

First I not sure about this company after starting work with them, I see very quickly that they are good people to work for. I working every day and earning good hourly rates.

Proud to work for Sydney Transport Services

This is one company that I am proud to say that I work for. The professionalism that is displayed by the staff members of STS is beyond compare. I highly recommend contacting them for information on how to sign up.

Professional company to work for.

Very professional company to work for with plenty of work. I started off supplying Sydney Transport Services with 1 truck and have since expanded to 5 trucks. Everything that has been promised has been delivered.

Great company

Very good company to work for , I putting many truck and work every day . My pay on time and good rates .

Pros

Friendly staff

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sydney Transport Services Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6