Synaco Global Recruitment

6: Synaco Global Recruitment Employee Reviews

Australia6 reviews

3.4Work–Life Balance

Fun personalities in a productive environment

Synaco have been very welcoming and transparent which aligns the with the company values. There is a great workplace culture with the opportunity to climb the corporate ladder.

Pros

We generally break up our day with a game of 'Heads Up'

Supportive team and every day is different which I enjoy

Great workplace culture where I work with a team who care about each other both in and out of the workplace. The systems and processes in place are professional and there is genuine opportunity for career advancement with this company.

Pros

Excellent training and development, workplace culture, friendly co-workers

Fantastic culture

Productive workplace with a fantastic culture, this is my family away from my family. All co workers very supportive of each other. Management so approachable and always open to new ideas. I love coming to work each day, we have fun while getting the job done. Hardest part of the job is leaving work at work and not taking it home, I love this position and seeing the satisfaction and gratitude from our Clients and our candidates :)

Pros

Great Company values & culture, freedom to explore new ideas

Cons

I provide 24/7 service so at times, exhausting (however no fault of my own)

Productive and supportive team environment

Fun and collaborative team environment. Synaco promotes a happy workplace where our wins are celebrated and efforts are recognized. They also encourage us to share our ideas and make decisions.

Pros

Free Lunches, employee recognition, fun working environment

Great Team and a lot of knowledge

Awesome place to work, very collaborative, relaxed but hard working environment. The team is great and the management have a wealth of knowledge to share and help you grow

Assign company too stressful, rude, discrimination, bullying

The assigned company the foreman are too stressful rude, discrimination, bullying. Not happy to work with the foreman of assigned company. Very rude when your request a tools parts. You treat with contempt

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Synaco Global Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Synaco Global Recruitment with