Syndeticom
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Syndeticom Employee Reviews

Australia10 reviews
Working as an Intern in this company. The company good working environment, colleagues are very friendly, I enjoyed working with them. Is a good place to develop skills and knowledges.
Pros
Training support
I've never experienced a workplace culture like the one in Syndeticom before.

We are like a big family. The company looks after all its employees.

All departments interact with each other, working together as a unified team.

Everyone has a voice and an opportunity to grow. We are constantly learning new skills and the managers and directors are very accessible and amazing leaders.

I'm proud to be part of Syndeticom.
Syndeticom provides a excellent range of office and on-site experiences, all welcoming, productive and encouraging. The people are of diverse professional and cultural backgrounds, all working harmoniously to create a wonderful, professional workplace.

The management is kind, flexible and understanding. They always did their best to encourage and place me in new situations to develop my personal and technical skills.

In my time I learned a lot about the nature of the Data Cabling industry. While the workload may sometimes be overwhelming, everyone was always happy to help and growth was placed at the forefront with elaborate learning and review systems in place, including mentoring and special talk programs.
Pros
Mountains of provided training, personal growth encouraged, variety of experiences and roles for each member.
I have worked within Syndeticom for over 2 months in a Graduate Role. Being relatively new to the industry I have learnt a wealth of knowledge during my short employment within the company. There is a wealth of opportunities to learn and grow as a professional. There is a real caring attitude within management by focusing where you want to go and what they can do to get you there.

I am excited to see where my career goes here.
Pros
Great work life balance
At Syndeticom,

We drive the culture of 'leader leader', This is a great initiative to find and create independent staff / teams. It makes the high achievers set the bar higher and team collaborative problem solving a positive exercise.

The hardest part of my job is trying to control the constant changing environment , new staff, new clients , new technical requirements and fast growth.

This is an exciting time in our industry with the opportunity to further progress ourselves personally and as a company, We can really stamp ourselves as the preferred communication system integrator's
Pros
Experience, Industry Recognition, Personal Growth
Cons
Work Life balance
A typical day at work could be anything from testing fibre or UTP connections to building a basket network for a new data hall. There is a lot of variety in the job.
I have learned a lot about job management and team co ordination since coming to syndeticom and believe there is still a lot more this company can teach me.

Management is great for the most part but sometimes there are things that could be organised more efficiently. Some empathy from the managers in regards to job timelines and work load would not go astray.

Workplace culture is excellent. Everyone gets a long really well and this makes coming to work enjoyable.

The hardest part of the job for me is the travel to different sites around sydney.

The most enjoyable part of the job is working with a really good group of guys. Being able to have a joke and a laugh is great. Also being able to lean on the people around you at work is great when your having a bad time.
The working culture with Syndeticom is the best i have been involved with. There is a perfect mix between the employees with getting the job done to the upmost standard as well as enjoying ourself while doing so.
A Very fast fun and always changing environment, amazing atmosphere and people to work with!
Syndeticom has a training culture, they provide the opportunity to grow and progress.

The management team are very engaging to the staff, they encourage their staff to speak out loud, they are open to hear different suggestions.
Pros
Supportive environment
Syndeticom provide a range of opportunites for career growth in a supportive environment. The business is continually growing and encouraging those within the company to grow with them. Support and guidance is offerered from all levels of the business making this a great place to work.
A fun working environment focused on people development, learning and advancement.

Opportunity to build technical skills as well as management skills both on the job and through external studies. The business is well established but also growing at a rate where new roles are constantly opening up, giving people the chance to move into the next stage of their career quickly.

A culture of enthusiasm and energy, the ability to make your own decisions and have autonomy, but in an environment that is supported.
Pros
Career advancement, various locations, interesting projects, family environment
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Syndeticom. Our community is ready to answer.
4.6