SYNNEX Corporation
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

SYNNEX Corporation Employee Reviews

Australia10 reviews
Synnex is an okay place to work for, however for a career, probably best to look elsewhere.

Pay is generally low, culture and morale is low, and there are definitely not as many opportunities for growth upwards.
I enjoyed my time with Synnex Brisbane. There were some bad points about it but overall I loved working there. The team and job were great. Pay always could have been better. I would still be working there if the Brisbane warehouse didn't close down.
Sad that it did.
Working for Synnex Corporation is a great opportunity to further your career technology. It’s great hand on experience. It’s a positive environment .
Being a casual not much working hours and in a bigger organisation, hard to move onto better reponsibilities due to the internal systems, with a large customer demand for service and delivery.
Type of company where the managers are only there to cover their own butts and blame it all on the staff!! Strong Asian culture that makes it hard to assimilate but that still wasn't as bad as the management team!!
I have been working at Synnex for 18 years in Melbourne Head-Office, and I'm very much of work commitment and always hit sales target on monthly and yearly sales target.
I learnt a lot of things working for synnex a very laid back company very good people to work with always kept busy we got a free lunch once a month which is very nice
Pros
Once a month we get free lunch
Cons
Not a teamwork environment
Have been in the company for nearly two years and I don't know how the time passed so quickly. I joined as a warehouse admin officer, my performance was appreciated and taken into the team I applied for. I got to learn so much from everyone in the company.
When we doing the work in the factory ,we don't like talking each other.Because we need check the form.
The customers are order what they need and we pick up the product and packing.
The most enjoyable part of my position was when I was able to assist my clients, build stronger relationships and win business together.