Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

TNT Employee Reviews

Australia104 reviews
It is a busy workplace but not stressful. Management over there is very good. Workplace culture is like a team-work and great. The hardest part of the job is dock-hand. The most enjoyable part of that place is my work freedom and friendliness. Overall, I this is a good place for work.
So much back stabbing happens, other drivers give you their work at the start, they will work you into the ground and don’t get hurt they don’t like liabilities.
great place to work with a fun group of people and okay managers, would work here again due to great pay, close to home and great people to work with.
Pros
good money
Cons
can only take breaks at the end of your shift
*Nice place to acquire new knowledge
*Competitive

*Friendly staffs

*Ready to give new training

*Annual gatherings

*Family importance

*Safety and quality
I couldn't have asked for a better management team. Their guidance and knowledge helped me to strive to deliver a quality service to the customer. Also has and will help me with my future work and home life.
Well just learning communicating with drivers helping them with they Freight so they job is much easier for them day to day. management is great. Some stressful days here & there but get through it. same stuff different day no
I liked working here and it was very comfortable and somehow very easy going even though it was a fast pace job. I recommend working here for the time being. It just wasn't as consistent.
Good team atmosphere, fun place to work if you can stand the pace. Not for the person that wants to just slide by team that works as one slackers are ostrasised.
nobody expects to carry another.driver
I like working at TNT, it is quite far from where I live and travel time is quite lengthy. The training was very productive and the best training I've ever experienced. TNT is an amazing company to work for if you are committed to logistics.
It was pleasure to work in TNT..very friendly team. And everyone help each other. Good salary and and I learned lots of new things about transport in this company.
don't really want to say to much but is not a good place or people to work for really bad culture there have the worst management team there and they don't care about you and your family they just care about the bussines
limited to repeat role with no foreseen advancement to supervisor or team leader role.Fast pace can be stressful as there are calls on cue ,staff are given limited delegation so no immediate escalation of problem calls unless in limited to few situations
i started with TNT Nowra well before it was TNT at that time it was Comet Express in 2005 i was offered to sub contract unfortunately 2018 i had a minor accident which subsequently left me unemployed.
Pros
great work conditions
Cons
N/a
Good working environment. Senior managers don't interact with junior-level employees. Good learning opportunity for people who take initiatives. Overall average place to work
TNT was amazing. I learned so much while I worked here. Management was awash there to help when someone had a problem, everyone here played as a team to make sure everything got done
best job I've ever had. managers and supervisors are awsome always there if needed help. work with awsome staff cant fault the work culture there everyone gets along pleasure working for tnt
Pros
well paying job flexible with hours and shifts
If I could give zero stars I would.
I worked as a dock hand and forklift driver for just over a year, the company and management talk all about safety etc but their forklifts are not maintained properly, supervisors and management are just worried about getting the job done quickly and workers safety goes out the window, unions are not the best there either! From experience afternoon shift is a disaster waiting to happen.
Toxic work culture, doesnt do enough for drivers mental health. Far too much work pushed on drivers. Long hours and managers who are unfit for the positions they hold
Your under far to much pressure, led by incompetent management that are very quick to threaten you with your job when they themselves are not prepared to step up and lead by example. You also have management that are not qualified to hold the positions they do. My 2nd time working for the company, the 1st was great but the 2nd time around was horrendous. Staff members are wanting to walk away because of this.
TNT/FEDEX stake holders need to clean up their company if they want quality employees to stick around.
Pros
You get your weekends
Cons
Incompetent management
I enjoyed working at TNT as I was able to do what I love and learn a lot as I go. Due to the fast paced nature of my job,I was able to become more efficient and improved my customer service skills.
Pros
friendly staff and overall good environment to work in
Cons
I'd rather not say
After working for TNT for 3 years i would highly recommend anyone not entering the Redbank depots culture.
It is a toxic, anxiety riddled workplace. Middle management have no qualification other than time spent there as the reason for being in charge.

Bullying is rife, workload is excessive.

I stayed afloat as of my very hard working attitude and the PIE system helped which was a bonus scheme.

This enabled me to take home 96,000 last financial year.

Very unprofessional workplace ran by workplace union bullying
Pros
Cons
Bullying harassing workplace