TNT

Australia113 reviews

3.6Work–Life Balance

Found 113 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,823 reviews

Average

The company is okay. There are very nice and supportive people vs competitive and hostile ones. Overall is not that bad and you can learn from theirs processes.

Great fun workplace.

I thoroughly enjoyed my time with them. The management were supportive, the in house training and upskilling programs were progressive and timely. Progression and opportunity to advance through the company were many and dynamic.

Pros

Lots of team functions and fun activities

Cons

Some of the work became repetitious .

Fun work place,nice atmosphere

Unsatisfactory communication regarding payroll,and then finding out the majority of your team hasn’t been paid for hours owed for weeks prior….using your voice on team platform didn’t sit well with understaffed,overwhelmed and under qualified management.If you’re looking for regular weekly pay,this isn’t a recommended employment agency

Pros

Great team of people

Cons

Poor pay management

Good place to work, great people to work with, management hit and miss.

It’s been a while since I worked at TNT Kewdale however in the 18 months I was there it was generally a positive experience, having a city run and working with mostly decent people was rewarding.

Pros

Great people, good equipment

Cons

Management sometimes unreasonable.

A great place to work

It was a wonderful place to work, I started there in 2010 and only left due to moving overseas. The atmosphere and the management were wonderful at my office and went out of their way to keep me working even after I had a child. They are flexible and understanding and I couldn’t rate the company any higher.

Pros

Fun days, free lunches

Cons

No cons

Stressful workplace understaffed

I would not recommend this employer. They did not pay going rates to my staff. Senior managers were bullies and did not appreciate the hard work of staff.

Pros

Some benefits

Cons

Long hours and bullying managers

Good place

Good experience for myself, being the only female forklift operator I never once felt intimidated by my male team members.I always felt equal and looked after my team management. I would recommend female candidates to apply with T&T.

Pros

Good pay rates

Cons

Dirty in the containers

Lucky I had a great team

But management was a huge let down they really did need so much training to be half decent common sense was almost non existent they had minimal idea on who was a good worker and who wasn’t

Pros

Big company

Cons

Unprofessional

Unroadworthy vehicles

They demanded you drive unroadworthy vehicles and if you refused to drive a unroadworthy truck they threaten to sack you. Management refused to sign the daily vehicle inspection paperwork so they could deny if anything went wrong. Which it did to several of the guys.

Cons

Management misconduct.

Fast paced environment

A great place to work the pay is really bad but loads of room to move into different areas to further your career. Comfortable desk, chairs. Great cafeteria one of my favourite this for the place. On site parking

Pros

career progression

Cons

Not too flexible

Toxic

So much back stabbing happens, other drivers give you their work at the start, they will work you into the ground and don’t get hurt they don’t like liabilities.

Productive worklpace

It is a busy workplace but not stressful. Management over there is very good. Workplace culture is like a team-work and great. The hardest part of the job is dock-hand. The most enjoyable part of that place is my work freedom and friendliness. Overall, I this is a good place for work.

fun work place

great place to work with a fun group of people and okay managers, would work here again due to great pay, close to home and great people to work with.

Pros

good money

Cons

can only take breaks at the end of your shift

productive and fun

*Nice place to acquire new knowledge *Competitive *Friendly staffs *Ready to give new training *Annual gatherings *Family importance *Safety and quality

Great experience working with the company

I couldn't have asked for a better management team. Their guidance and knowledge helped me to strive to deliver a quality service to the customer. Also has and will help me with my future work and home life.

Expericence working at tnt

Well just learning communicating with drivers helping them with they Freight so they job is much easier for them day to day. management is great. Some stressful days here & there but get through it. same stuff different day no

Fun and fast paced place to work at

I liked working here and it was very comfortable and somehow very easy going even though it was a fast pace job. I recommend working here for the time being. It just wasn't as consistent.

Good place for worcaholics to thrive

Good team atmosphere, fun place to work if you can stand the pace. Not for the person that wants to just slide by team that works as one slackers are ostrasised. nobody expects to carry another.driver

productive work space

I like working at TNT, it is quite far from where I live and travel time is quite lengthy. The training was very productive and the best training I've ever experienced. TNT is an amazing company to work for if you are committed to logistics.

Regarding working in TNT

It was pleasure to work in TNT..very friendly team. And everyone help each other. Good salary and and I learned lots of new things about transport in this company.

Bad place to work for

don't really want to say to much but is not a good place or people to work for really bad culture there have the worst management team there and they don't care about you and your family they just care about the bussines

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TNT. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare TNT with