TNT
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

TNT Job Security & Advancement reviews

A great place to work the pay is really bad but loads of room to move into different areas to further your career. Comfortable desk, chairs. Great cafeteria one of my favourite this for the place. On site parking
Pros
career progression
Cons
Not too flexible
I couldn't have asked for a better management team. Their guidance and knowledge helped me to strive to deliver a quality service to the customer. Also has and will help me with my future work and home life.
limited to repeat role with no foreseen advancement to supervisor or team leader role.Fast pace can be stressful as there are calls on cue ,staff are given limited delegation so no immediate escalation of problem calls unless in limited to few situations
i started with TNT Nowra well before it was TNT at that time it was Comet Express in 2005 i was offered to sub contract unfortunately 2018 i had a minor accident which subsequently left me unemployed.
Pros
great work conditions
Cons
N/a
I enjoyed working at TNT as I was able to do what I love and learn a lot as I go. Due to the fast paced nature of my job,I was able to become more efficient and improved my customer service skills.
Pros
friendly staff and overall good environment to work in
Cons
I'd rather not say
I worked in a very supportive team, great working environment. Communication & interactive with other department is easy. The company invest with advance system tools which make our day to day job east & productive.
TNT bought out Ansett Air Freight who I originally worked for. They were a great company to work for with great working incentives and taught me a lot in the Transport Industry.
Pros
Commission was great
Cons
KPI's could be a little tough to meet
Its was really enjoyable job. I provided my good customer care skills with under time frame. It was good job because I enjoyed a lot. I learned a lot too.
ware housing was a good way of me top see what I was in store for a job in the future of the ware housing industry as this course in logistics wasn't what I wanted to do but good experience and a overall good work place to evolve
enjoyed working in this team environment very much until I fell pregnant with my daughter and took a well earned break, I decided not to return as my only option was a full-time position
Pros
great fast paced team environment
Cons
Management is not stable though the working environment is excellent, with everyone getting along and being friendly. Always room for improvement in the company, it requires more equality within the am and pm shift rather than being judged separate.
typical day would start at 3am setup for the morning operations which started 4am. the operation would run until 8am - 9am. after the lunch break would be the time to finish up so the pm shift could set up. learned plenty about logistics how freight is transported across the country. learned about the belt system and how to maintain and operate if effectively.
Pros
finish early in the day
Cons
no advancement opportunity
always busy, never boring, room for professional growth, meet lots of people, learn about lots of countries and products, variety of people to work with
Pros
always room for improvement, always learning new things
Cons
no personal life
work hours and team work excellent, ability to move up in the company rotating roles. ability to move up within the company
Pros
flexible shift work
Cons
no benefits to employees. kept as casual for long period time
TNT gave me valuable experience driving a bulk delivery truck in a deadline oriented environment. I received great support from co-workers but found the management intent on covering themselves against problems and relegating these problems to subordinate workers. Overall I enjoyed the work that I performed there but felt disillusioned with the management quality.
Pros
Ability to gain experience
Cons
Apathy of management towards drivers
although helping people eventually find there freight was rewarding it was a very demanding job that required a lot from you but gave you nothing back. the work environment wasn't the greatest and the moral between the teams wasn't ideal. as we were separated into 3 support teams there was a lot of hate and stand off-ish words and actions towards each team.
Pros
good pay
Cons
not a lot of praise
I had challenged myself through multiple positions throughout TNT Express, I needed to be challenged , Thoroughly enjoyed Managing people both in Customer Service and Debrief operations running a small team of people in auditing drivers paperwork , Service Quality ,Administration .
Pros
succession Career step up
Cons
nil
Good company to work for .Excellent training with opportunities to further yourself within the company .
Pros
Education provided
Cons
Nil
A typical day at work would involve extensive use of the telephone and computer. Everyday was a great opportunity to learn more about the transport and logistics industry which was extensive and interesting. The management team was a really informative and helpful group of people who were experts in their respective fields. My co-workers were friendly, well trained, informed in their roles and a great source of knowledge throughout my experience. The hardest part of my job was leaving the role due to them downsizing their operation. The most enjoyable part of the job was the customer interaction and my passion for being as helpful as I could be.
Pros
Great training provided, helpful and friendly workplace