TNT
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

TNT Management reviews

I would not recommend this employer. They did not pay going rates to my staff. Senior managers were bullies and did not appreciate the hard work of staff.
Pros
Some benefits
Cons
Long hours and bullying managers
Good experience for myself, being the only female forklift operator I never once felt intimidated by my male team members.I always felt equal and looked after my team management. I would recommend female candidates to apply with T&T.
Pros
Good pay rates
Cons
Dirty in the containers
But management was a huge let down they really did need so much training to be half decent common sense was almost non existent they had minimal idea on who was a good worker and who wasn’t
Pros
Big company
Cons
Unprofessional
They demanded you drive unroadworthy vehicles and if you refused to drive a unroadworthy truck they threaten to sack you. Management refused to sign the daily vehicle inspection paperwork so they could deny if anything went wrong. Which it did to several of the guys.
Cons
Management misconduct.
So much back stabbing happens, other drivers give you their work at the start, they will work you into the ground and don’t get hurt they don’t like liabilities.
It is a busy workplace but not stressful. Management over there is very good. Workplace culture is like a team-work and great. The hardest part of the job is dock-hand. The most enjoyable part of that place is my work freedom and friendliness. Overall, I this is a good place for work.
I couldn't have asked for a better management team. Their guidance and knowledge helped me to strive to deliver a quality service to the customer. Also has and will help me with my future work and home life.
Well just learning communicating with drivers helping them with they Freight so they job is much easier for them day to day. management is great. Some stressful days here & there but get through it. same stuff different day no
don't really want to say to much but is not a good place or people to work for really bad culture there have the worst management team there and they don't care about you and your family they just care about the bussines
TNT was amazing. I learned so much while I worked here. Management was awash there to help when someone had a problem, everyone here played as a team to make sure everything got done
If I could give zero stars I would. I worked as a dock hand and forklift driver for just over a year, the company and management talk all about safety etc but their forklifts are not maintained properly, supervisors and management are just worried about getting the job done quickly and workers safety goes out the window, unions are not the best there either! From experience afternoon shift is a disaster waiting to happen.
Toxic work culture, doesnt do enough for drivers mental health. Far too much work pushed on drivers. Long hours and managers who are unfit for the positions they hold
Your under far to much pressure, led by incompetent management that are very quick to threaten you with your job when they themselves are not prepared to step up and lead by example. You also have management that are not qualified to hold the positions they do. My 2nd time working for the company, the 1st was great but the 2nd time around was horrendous. Staff members are wanting to walk away because of this. TNT/FEDEX stake holders need to clean up their company if they want quality employees to stick around.
Pros
You get your weekends
Cons
Incompetent management
After working for TNT for 3 years i would highly recommend anyone not entering the Redbank depots culture. It is a toxic, anxiety riddled workplace. Middle management have no qualification other than time spent there as the reason for being in charge. Bullying is rife, workload is excessive. I stayed afloat as of my very hard working attitude and the PIE system helped which was a bonus scheme. This enabled me to take home 96,000 last financial year. Very unprofessional workplace ran by workplace union bullying
Pros
Cons
Bullying harassing workplace
After 15yrs of loyal service was kicked out of the door ,accused of drug taking when returned negative test was told that I must of tampered with result ,just want to cover there own arsenal ,a bunch of criminals from top to bottom
Mangement is a joke. They don't care for the employees just themselves. If you were doing your job correctly, they would give you a written warning. They never care about staffs mental health and would even make snide comments about needing to go home if you're unwell. I say if you are looking to work here ,AVOID AT ALL COSTS unless you like being micromanaged, feeling worthless and having management boot you out the door for petty things.
Pros
nothing
Cons
management. environment, school like gossip
A very heads up to all who will go for medical assessments, Make sure you do lots of physical exercise, loose your tight muscles, have a good full body massage, it will really count your assessment. Had bad experience ,have not worked for past 6 months and was not aware that TNT management make their decision on that report supplied by their medical provider in that very time you doing your assessment with them. They let you pick 40kg three times continuously and straight away to less weight up to 15kg three times. Some people they train while working,,Most Freight company advertise get into fitness while working. Well that Medical provider had to make income too. I would say let people give chance to fit into working environment.
Insulted by Management, Disrespected repeatedly, Barely trained by any one and expected to be at an unrealistic competency level after 5 days. Constantly having to watch your back so that you wouldn't be blamed for something. Getting blamed for something because the TL wanted to save them selves.
Pros
Going home, Getting to quit.
Cons
Long hours, no lunch, two faced liars.
50+hours per week mon-fri,pushing above and beyond the limit..Managerial team is waiting for You(like a German Sheppard)to make a MINOR mistake,so they can jump on you with written warnings and Threats to Sec You or Terminate your Contract..
Pros
Wide list of loyal customers, friends
Cons
short breaks, stressing
My day starts at 7 am where I complete book work before opening the door at 8 am. I cover all administration areas, serve 50 customers a day and answer an average of 100 customer service enquiries per day. I have learned how the logistics industry works and enjoy working with management to solve any issues on a daily basis. The hardest part of the job is juggling the huge amounts of tasks required to complete on a daily basis, and the most enjoyable part of the job is working with the wonderful team and being able to support the drivers when required.
Pros
Great team to work with
Cons
No where to eat lunch away from my desk
Prehistoric methods of doing business. Management are out of touch. They still think most drivers have a 2-3 hour lunch break every day and the traffic and other conditions are the same as 30 years ago. Playing favorites is one of their main hobbies along with feeding their out of control EGO'S. I hope Fed Ex cleans out the place with a big broom.
Pros
Friendships with fellow workers and customers.
Cons
Too many