TNT
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

TNT Work–Life Balance reviews

I would not recommend this employer. They did not pay going rates to my staff. Senior managers were bullies and did not appreciate the hard work of staff.
Pros
Some benefits
Cons
Long hours and bullying managers
A great place to work the pay is really bad but loads of room to move into different areas to further your career. Comfortable desk, chairs. Great cafeteria one of my favourite this for the place. On site parking
Pros
career progression
Cons
Not too flexible
It is a busy workplace but not stressful. Management over there is very good. Workplace culture is like a team-work and great. The hardest part of the job is dock-hand. The most enjoyable part of that place is my work freedom and friendliness. Overall, I this is a good place for work.
It was pleasure to work in TNT..very friendly team. And everyone help each other. Good salary and and I learned lots of new things about transport in this company.
limited to repeat role with no foreseen advancement to supervisor or team leader role.Fast pace can be stressful as there are calls on cue ,staff are given limited delegation so no immediate escalation of problem calls unless in limited to few situations
Toxic work culture, doesnt do enough for drivers mental health. Far too much work pushed on drivers. Long hours and managers who are unfit for the positions they hold
Your under far to much pressure, led by incompetent management that are very quick to threaten you with your job when they themselves are not prepared to step up and lead by example. You also have management that are not qualified to hold the positions they do. My 2nd time working for the company, the 1st was great but the 2nd time around was horrendous. Staff members are wanting to walk away because of this. TNT/FEDEX stake holders need to clean up their company if they want quality employees to stick around.
Pros
You get your weekends
Cons
Incompetent management
This was a fast pace environment, although sometimes working within trucks had proven to be dangerous.. Overcoming broken pallets, lifting heavy objects, conveyor belt malfunctions.. Working in a team environment we had always been able to overcome technical problems that had presented itself.. We had always looked out for one anothers safety and well being. During my time their I had made many friends who I had memorable moments with and it just really added to the fun we had there.
Pros
Free lunches, Friendly team environment, Keeps you fit
Cons
Long hours, work pressure, sometimes can be rushed
VERY BUSY during christmas period you are EXPECTED to take ALL STOCK on dock for that day even if it fills your truck and you knowingly know you wont have time to deliver that stock that same day. meeting and catering to our customers is my favourite part.
Pros
uniform provided
Cons
Long Hours which includes travel to and from delivery location. "Too many CHIEFS not enough INDIANS"
Worked there for end of year season. Actually not as busy as you could think in that period of time. Equipment is obsolete but safety procedures are followed
Pros
well known company.
Cons
Long hours, plenty of extra time
Insulted by Management, Disrespected repeatedly, Barely trained by any one and expected to be at an unrealistic competency level after 5 days. Constantly having to watch your back so that you wouldn't be blamed for something. Getting blamed for something because the TL wanted to save them selves.
Pros
Going home, Getting to quit.
Cons
Long hours, no lunch, two faced liars.
I worked in a very supportive team, great working environment. Communication & interactive with other department is easy. The company invest with advance system tools which make our day to day job east & productive.
Great Company to work for and good work life balance. Good start and finish times and management was very flexible with your work hours. Good management base and ready to hear any input you might have.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
ware housing was a good way of me top see what I was in store for a job in the future of the ware housing industry as this course in logistics wasn't what I wanted to do but good experience and a overall good work place to evolve
love tnt enfield workers there were like family my first few days there was like wow...free spirit people my manager was the best kind easy going,,best part is when we get our target numbers evrynight we get free pizza on fridays
Pros
free extra 15 min break every friday nignt
Cons
enjoyed working in this team environment very much until I fell pregnant with my daughter and took a well earned break, I decided not to return as my only option was a full-time position
Pros
great fast paced team environment
Cons
Management is not stable though the working environment is excellent, with everyone getting along and being friendly. Always room for improvement in the company, it requires more equality within the am and pm shift rather than being judged separate.
A very friendly place to work in. job wise, i love what i do so i love the job. just need more. and i want to relocate to melbourne, i hope i can get a job in melb, especially at tnt.
typical day would start at 3am setup for the morning operations which started 4am. the operation would run until 8am - 9am. after the lunch break would be the time to finish up so the pm shift could set up. learned plenty about logistics how freight is transported across the country. learned about the belt system and how to maintain and operate if effectively.
Pros
finish early in the day
Cons
no advancement opportunity
A great company to be apart of. Co-workers are amazing you feel like family & you never feel uncomfortable to ask as many questions as possible if getting trained to take on something new. Most enjoyable part about this job is that you learn something new everyday.
tnt was like my second home 8 sometimes 10 hrs a day split shift it was good and easy to click on to everything loved the vibe and environment just the atmosphere with everyone was always happy
Pros
Bbq
Cons
long days split shift
  1. Work-Life Balance