TSA Group

TSA Group Employee Reviews

Australia180 reviews

3.0Work–Life Balance

Average

You meet really nice people here and make lots of friends. We are currently working from home with a day to be in office so the flexibility is there. The management, however, are somewhat inexperienced and there are a lot of contradiction to the information provided to us.

There are better places.

management don't care and are not even organised enough to think ahead. If you are looking to feel unworthy, incompetent and replaceable (you're quite literally not haha) then asked to go have drinks apply if not there are other places that will pay and treat you better.

Great place

Great place to work. This was one of the jobs that I needed to keep but got greedy and ran off. Tried applying again but was not successful in the interview.

Pros

Great work life balance

Cons

Tiring hours

Fun place to work

The best part working in TSA is they offer work from home set up which is very convenient. You dont have to deal with the traffic every day………….

Pros

Work from home

Cons

None at the moment

Good Workplace to Start

Colleagues are very supportive and understanding. The job role itself can be challenging, you need to be mentally strong for this role. Everything else is okay.

Terrible place to work

Some colleagues were amazing to work with, working from home is always a plus. Although Management and them taking mental health seriously gets a rating of 0. They do not care about your mental health, they just want people answering the phones. They act as if mental health is a serious topic, but if you have a couple days off because you’re mental health is spiraling, be prepared to get fired or close to it.

Productive and professional work environment with some fun to be had

the contracts are interesting and for people with not much experience a fantastic foot in the door to learn various industries. No idea why there is negative reviews I just dont understand. Pay that everyone is complaining about you know before you start what the pay is if you dont like it dont take the job. If you want to grow this is the place to be, if you want work life balance this is the place to work.

Worst company

Worst company to work for. I won’t recommend any one as you won’t be treated as a part of the company. Manager micro manage people does not even have ample of experience

Enjoyable, great colleagues, perfect job to get started.

A lot of people talk poorly about their experience with TSA. Personally I really enjoyed it and progressed there very quickly. I got rewarded for my hard work often. My team leader was an absolute legend. I had opportunity to diversify into training if I had wanted to expand in that area if I had wanted to. Was promoted to 2IC and enjoyed helping and teaching my colleagues. Felt that elation making a sale and found it a fast paced environment and KPIs fair & achievable.Had internal sales reward campaigns for achieving highest KPI’s. Won numerous prepaid visa gift cards of $500-$1000. Got fairly regular sales bonuses. Had great team culture.Pay was fairly basic starting wage but was fantastic place to get back to work after long term unemployment.Only negative of the Pirie Street office was the toilets would get used heaps and end up trashed & gross by time cleaners got there.

Do not work for tsa

TSA paid well and offers all of the right workplace culture benefits.The training is appalling and does not prepare you for being on the phones. When you do get on the phones, the support is non existent. You are told to use your resources. Unfortunately your resources change regularly, links don't work or you are unable to find the topic required as you don't search exactly the correct title. Team leaders are overworked and just cannot help everyone who needs it. Sales targets are continuously monitored with all KPIs shared with the whole company. Rarely do you see positive statistics shared, only negative. Sales are all that matters and finding a way to call them responsible, ethical sales.There is a culture of toxic positivity. It is not looked upon well to question TSA or their methods. Any criticism will hushed and hidden. Upfront they ask for feedback but nothing is changed. If you have anxiety or any sense of ethics or morals, do not work here.

Very fast paced place to work, colleagues are very friendly and welcoming

TSA is a fun place to work as the people you work with are very friendly. In terms of renumeration they are not really the best and I think that if they fixed this it would be a very good place to work since the call volumes can get hectic that or reduce the shift times

group starting point for career

work culture was great. Company provides growth opportunities for new starter. Friendly team . Stepping stone for Contact center career.good please to work

Pros

work culture

Cons

low pay

Great Values & Great People

The people are the best part and it’s what I enjoy about TSA. It’s fast paced and a lot of KPIs but plenty of support to get there. Lots of training and coaching for both development in the role as well as professional development.

Pros

The people are great and I enjoy working working with them. Good rewards and bonuses

Cons

High pressure at first, but once you get the hang of it it’s really good

Mainly work from home

Good work place but work from home since covid. Great teams and room for growth supportive management. Great offices and benefits. Cruise job with job security

Productive, team environment

Diverse team members, great office environment and everyone was nice.Staff get acknowledgement for exceeding target. Get free pizza once a month and have Christmas staff party

Pros

Free pizza each month

Cons

No parking

Stay clear from this toxic place!

Unrealistic KPIs, management breathing down your neck constantly to maintain these KPIs, a work culture that praises overtime with no pay and no lunch/tea breaks, and God help you if you're sick and need to take time off for more than a day. There's a reason there's such a high turnover of staff. It reeks of toxicity.

Not worth the stress

I was only employed for a short time with this company, but my experience was awful. I had people that were in managerial roles that had a tendency to abuse their power. Would not recommend working there.

Stressful and mentally draining

I worked at this company for a few months and oh god worst job I’ve ever had. This place will make you depressed and management is really thrash. The mangers don’t care for your well-being just for you to come in everyday and they will try to force you to stay even if your ill.

waste of my time

From my experience, TSA is messy, unorganised and toxic. I stayed for 4 weeks before I’d had enough. There was ALOT of technical difficulties which took over a week to fix. The payroll would not pay me for days that I was working so I was constantly chasing them up. Slack organisation which caused a lot of miscommunication. The trainers I had were great, friendly enough. However they were spread too thin, and the training itself isn’t practical or efficient enough. They teach you everything par the things I think are important to know. And then they throw you in the deep in and say ‘swim’. They will hire pretty much anybody. Yeah that’s my experience.

Overall my experience has been quite positive. The training is good and they provide time to piece everything learnt in the classroom with small sessions onto to phones which I think is good and it made it less daunting. The people are okay and I’ve made some good friends.

Job That Prepares you for Life

Yes, The targets are tight and yes the environment can be stressful. But, life is STRESSFUL. There are many aspects of the job that are tough, I get it. But I see a lot of reviews that bag the culture. Well say something. I have found that if you are articulate, polite and confident and know your stuff, chances are management will listen. People leave that place and trash it but won't say anything while they are there. If you are looking to join, I would say do it. Yes it's going to be hard in the beginning but after a while you'll start to find your way and truely find your own feet. Even if you don't stay there long term you'll come out with expeirence that is highly favourable.

Pros

Friendly co-workers, lots of upskill

Cons

Training is a bit of a rushed area, most of your skills are learnt on the job which means a lot of high risk mistakes are made

Official response from TSA Group

26 April 2022
Hi, Thank you very much for sharing your review. We're pleased to hear you found your time with TSA Group valuable and a good addition to your professional skill set. Thank you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TSA Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare TSA Group with