TSA Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

TSA Group Employee Reviews

3.0Work–Life Balance

Good place to work. Takes care of your wellbeing. I enjoyed working with the team leaders. Good coaching and professional developing facility. A lot of diversity and they don't judge your cultural background or accent,

Pros

Good culture

Cons

no Job security

boo

sad job, felt like a school kid, management are the 'popular' kids of the class, angry rude customers due to lack of ethical selling standards. Only positives were the training and some nice people around. Only take this job if you are desperate and don't stay longer than you want or you will get sucked into it like I did.

Pros

Sometimes they give you prizes, like soft drink!

Cons

Pathetic pay, childish management, no job security due to strict monitoring of all calls, unhygienic office environment etc.

A very

The team leader i was stuck with was very lazy and always cared to remind me of the stats, instead of helping me improve. If you're looking for a supportive environment, this is the last place to look for.Also the teamleaders and 2IC will coerce you into making unethical sales. Very disgusting workplace.

Pros

friendly co-workers

Cons

Bad team leaders, and lack of training.

Risky medium to long term employment

If you're looking for stable employment then TSA isn't the place for you. Don't leave your job and risk being made redundant after four weeks.Some companies TSA represent can pull their campaign at any stage leaving you without employment. Their careers page talks of careers and opportunity. This is limited.

Pros

Great workmates..good office location

Cons

Risky employment tenure..limited opportunities for advancement

Stressful work place mismanaged from top to bottom.

Although its advertised as a customer service role it is really an unethical sales role where you are encouraged and rewarded for taking advantage of customers.You are treated poorly and receive negativity from both customers and management. The worst bit is they cant keep hold of staff and pretend they don't know why. High staff turnover = bad working conditions.

Pros

Cons

You will feel sick in your stomach every morning you get up to work here.

Toxic Work Environment

My team leader was rude and ignorant. If you were friends with them, then everything is fine. If not, you are barely spoken to. I felt like an annoyance to them as they would roll their eyes when I asked a question. I felt uncomfortable and dreaded going in to work. I was only ever spoken to when my stats were low, otherwise, nothing. You would be on the phones and the cliques would all be laughing and screaming in the background. Very unprofessional especially as the customers could hear it.

Pros

Some people are nice, pay is decent

Cons

Long hours, toxic environment, rude manager, some rude team members.

27 May 2021
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. We are very sorry to hear that this was your experience at TSA and we do not condone behaviour of this nature. Please take the time to provide us with more detail of this by emailing us at social.media@tsagroup.com.au. Thank you.

A very supportive company

I was only with TSA for about 2 years and the position was made redundant, unfortunately. I loved every moment with them. They were very supportive and I would have returned to them if the situation changed and they were employing again.

Pros

Supportive, Collaborative

Cons

Long Hours

25 February 2021
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. We are very happy you enjoyed your experience with us and we're glad you found your TSA Team both supportive and collaborative. Thank you.

Toxic

If you enjoy working hard and getting below standard pay this is the perfect place for you.If you are lactose intolerant,this is perfect for you,they dont always have milk in the fridge.If you want your life energy drained out of you work here.If you like kissing your manager's fass,this is perfect ,you will be promoted in no time.If you have friends in management, work here,credentials dont matter.They have KPI's but friends will help you get the promotion.Your competition has perfect KPI scores? It doesn't matter ,what are friends for.They have a dress code,but don't worry you can wear sneakers and jeans.If you can't live without checking social media every 5 minutes, this is perfect for you.

18 February 2021
Hi, We are sorry to hear about your experience with TSA Group and thank you for expressing your concerns. We would be very grateful if you would email us at social.media@tsagroup.com.au to unpack your feedback further. Thank you

Great Entry Level Job

Fast-paced environment with good incentives. Managers are supportive and approachable and this company always has opportunities for career progression.

Pros

Group activities & incentives

Cons

Work on Public holidays

18 February 2021
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review. We are stoked to hear you are benefiting from our incentives and career progression opportunities. We'd like to hear more from you, if you are interested, please email us at social.media@tsagroup.com.au. Thank you

Productive and fun workplace

Good place to work.working here for last 2 years.I has given me good experience learned new things .Great incentives if you work hard.Sometimes it is bit streesful if call volume is high as we have to do multitasking

18 February 2021
Hi there, Thank you kindly for sharing this feedback with us! We are very happy to hear you have been enjoying your experience with TSA. We would be interested in hearing more form you, please email us at social.media@tsagroup.com.au. Thank you

Fun work space with great management

Fast paced work environment with great management and good pay. Constant ongoing training to make sure you don’t fall behind. Managers are always approachable and this company always has opportunities for career progression no matter how long you’ve been at the company.

21 January 2021
Hi, Thank you so much for sharing this feedback with us! We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed being a part of the TSA Team and that you benefitted form the support and training we offer. We'd love to hear more from you, please email us at social.media@tsagroup.com.au. Thank you

Just another call center

I have just quit my job but was thinking about quitting from long time.They actually make people work on Public holiday. And if you ask for time off, you have to apply for annual leave. Annual leave on public holiday. Seriously, i am happy i am out of thereBut would make a call to fair works for all my TSA friends

Pros

Friends

Cons

Bad Management

14 January 2021
Hi, We are sorry to hear that you have chosen to leave TSA Group. We thank you for sharing your feedback and hope to discuss this situation with you further. Please email us at social.media@tsagroup.com.au, so we can help. Thank you.

Great first job for someone just finishing school

Was my first job I got in Perth when I moved here 5 years ago was an awesome atmosphere great stepping stone worked with some amazing people who I'm still good friends with to this day

Pros

Group activities

Cons

Poor pay

17 December 2020
Hi, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your time with TSA and made life-long friends! We encourage you to send us an email at social.media@tsagroup.com.au to share more about your experiences with us. Thank you.

Worst company to work with. Disappointing experience.

They will find a reason to take away your hard earn money . Stressful experience managers are rude and have own favourites lot of racism and favourism.

Pros

you make friends

Cons

Favourism, unexpected deduction of incentive, after exploiting people by showing them a dream that they can earn too good.

7 January 2021
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are disheartened and concerned to hear about your experience with TSA Group. We would really appreciate the opportunity to discuss this further. Please email us at social.media@tsagroup.com.au. Thank you.

Toxic work culture and terrible management

Just like you, before I took this job I googled this company. I came across some negative reviews and thought hey it’s just A person’s opinion. Here I am today after working at TSA for few months leaving my thoughts about this company. It’s a contact centre job so prepare yourself for such setting. I seriously didn’t have issues with my position as a sales consultant but the reason I left was because of terrible management, toxic work culture and if you joining this company be prepared to come across people who likes to gossip, make fun of others, bullies and you can’t help but quit when it’s also the management.

Pros

A few good people who genuinely helps you

Cons

Poor Management, racist, biased and toxic work culture, even worse the management allows such.

12 November 2020
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, we really appreciate it. We are concerned to hear about your experiences with TSA Group and we hope to discuss this with you in greater detail. Please email us at social.media@tsagroup.com.au, so we can gain further understanding around your experience. Thank you.

Good for a short time

TSA is a good starting point to get yourself a job, only to help to look for something else. You get told daily to sell to vulnerable customers and if you do the right thing end up being punished. Only way to make it in that place is to be dodgy and be friends with management. Even if you had done everything for them and were practically a YES man for the entirety of time there, they still give you no thanks in return. Allow people who are fraudulent and don't follow processes still take calls but got rid of people who did everything correct.

Pros

Friends made there

Cons

Over worked, under paid, felt useless, got nothing from there

30 October 2020
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, we really appreciate it. We are sorry to hear about your experiences with TSA Group and we hope to discuss this situation with you in greater detail. Please email us at social.media@tsagroup.com.au, so we can gain further information about this.

stress

while working at TSA at the start they make it seem so fun but when you get put into teams you realise the truth the managers do not care about you they move you around all the time and make you feel guilty and dumb if you struggle with the work, they let customers treat you poorly and try make you sell unethically!! also the incentives are rubbish and change every week also if you do one tinny thing wrong on the phone you lose all our money you earn't and most of the time you feel like they just wanted to take it away from you. basically everyone who I worked with there said TSA is the reason they are mentally unstable and make sure you flirt with management if you want to get somewhere there!!

Pros

friendships

Cons

horrible management

10 September 2020
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback. We are sorry to hear about your experiences with TSA Group. We hope to discuss this situation with you further. Please email us at social.media@tsagroup.com.au, so we can gain a deeper understanding of this.

Adelaide centre was not a fun place to work but was a place of continual change

I am happy to be a productive employee and not there to do a managers job. Managers were normally upgraded from an agent within 3-6 months and without appropriate training or knowledge of management.

Pros

Quick train8ng process

Cons

Not enough knowledgeable support after train8ng

20 August 2020
Hi, Thank you for taking the team to provide us with your feedback. We would really appreciate the chance to speak with you about this in greater detail. We encourage you to send us an email at social.media@tsagroup.com.au. Thank you.

No it was not fun but iliked the families and the children.

I was yeLled at and asked to leave on several occasions. I gave out a parcel of food one Saturday and was given the sack for it as they only give out food from Monday to Friday

Pros

I could take home a warcry

Cons

Being yelled at. Asked to leave several times.

18 August 2020
Hi, We are sorry to hear about your experiences with TSA Group. We thank you for sharing this and hope to discuss this situation with you further. Please email us at social.media@tsagroup.com.au, so we can help.

Only if it weren't for the friends you made here.

Risked our lives to work during a pandemic, put up with unrealistic selling standards, put up with constant, almost unnecessary pressure, only to be anti-climatically... laid off. Horribly disappointing. For all the people that put their lives into the company, who were the primary breadwinners, lost everything in a day. Because TSA employed people like there was no tomorrow during the peak of the pandemic, knowing that call flows will decrease with time. Mismanagement of colossal scales. My heart goes to all who lost their jobs.

Pros

The most absolute wonderful bunch of friends you made there.

18 August 2020
Hi, We are really grateful that you've taken the time to review TSA Group. We would really appreciate if you would contact us on our email social.media@tsagroup.com.au so that we can further discuss your feedback.

very mentally draining

TSA grpup has a lot of expectations and it isn't always easy to achieve those goals/ expectations. there is alot of diversity at Telstra. met some really nice people who i am still friends with to this day. very long hours and you could be sitting there for a few hours with nothing to do, as you are waiting for calls to come in.

18 August 2020
Hello, We really appreciate your review of TSA Group. We would love to hear more about your experience. Please send us an email at social.media@tsagroup.com.au, we'd love to hear from you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TSA Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• TSA Group