TSA Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

TSA Group Employee Reviews

Australia135 reviews
Featured review
TSA Group selected this as a representative review
TSA has provided me with a wide variety of new skills and benefits not only in my work life but also my in personal life. It has helped with my communication skills, also my ability to instantly connect with people and provided me with a wide range of progression opportunities with great benefits. I’m always going to work events for doing well and thanks to the management team am always motivated to come in every day and work hard. You definitely get out what you put in at TSA and if you are hard working, persistent and looking to develop a career in sales this is a great place to start.
20 August 2020
Hi, We are stoked to hear you are enjoying your TSA journey! We are glad you have been able to expand on your skill set and continue to grow and thrive in your role. Thank you.
while working at TSA at the start they make it seem so fun but when you get put into teams you realise the truth the managers do not care about you they move you around all the time and make you feel guilty and dumb if you struggle with the work, they let customers treat you poorly and try make you sell unethically!! also the incentives are rubbish and change every week also if you do one tinny thing wrong on the phone you lose all our money you earn't and most of the time you feel like they just wanted to take it away from you. basically everyone who I worked with there said TSA is the reason they are mentally unstable and make sure you flirt with management if you want to get somewhere there!!
Pros
friendships
Cons
horrible management
10 September 2020
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback. We are sorry to hear about your experiences with TSA Group. We hope to discuss this situation with you further. Please email us at social.media@tsagroup.com.au, so we can gain a deeper understanding of this.
I am happy to be a productive employee and not there to do a managers job. Managers were normally upgraded from an agent within 3-6 months and without appropriate training or knowledge of management.
Pros
Quick train8ng process
Cons
Not enough knowledgeable support after train8ng
20 August 2020
Hi, Thank you for taking the team to provide us with your feedback. We would really appreciate the chance to speak with you about this in greater detail. We encourage you to send us an email at social.media@tsagroup.com.au. Thank you.
I was yeLled at and asked to leave on several occasions. I gave out a parcel of food one Saturday and was given the sack for it as they only give out food from Monday to Friday
Pros
I could take home a warcry
Cons
Being yelled at. Asked to leave several times.
18 August 2020
Hi, We are sorry to hear about your experiences with TSA Group. We thank you for sharing this and hope to discuss this situation with you further. Please email us at social.media@tsagroup.com.au, so we can help.
Risked our lives to work during a pandemic, put up with unrealistic selling standards, put up with constant, almost unnecessary pressure, only to be anti-climatically... laid off. Horribly disappointing. For all the people that put their lives into the company, who were the primary breadwinners, lost everything in a day. Because TSA employed people like there was no tomorrow during the peak of the pandemic, knowing that call flows will decrease with time. Mismanagement of colossal scales. My heart goes to all who lost their jobs.
Pros
The most absolute wonderful bunch of friends you made there.
18 August 2020
Hi, We are really grateful that you've taken the time to review TSA Group. We would really appreciate if you would contact us on our email social.media@tsagroup.com.au so that we can further discuss your feedback.
TSA grpup has a lot of expectations and it isn't always easy to achieve those goals/ expectations. there is alot of diversity at Telstra. met some really nice people who i am still friends with to this day. very long hours and you could be sitting there for a few hours with nothing to do, as you are waiting for calls to come in.
18 August 2020
Hello, We really appreciate your review of TSA Group. We would love to hear more about your experience. Please send us an email at social.media@tsagroup.com.au, we'd love to hear from you.
Great management, constant teamwork and interaction. There is a chill area where you can play pool and table tennis. They take care of their employees really well.
20 August 2020
Hi, Thank you for providing us with your feedback. We love the table tennis too!
Relaxed work environment and quite good in terms of work life balance. The management seems to be under a big change hence have to adopt to a lot of changes. Very less pay but easy to get in.
20 August 2020
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. We would greatly appreciate the chance to speak to you further to understand why you gave us this rating. We encourage you to email us at social.media@tsagroup.com.au. Thank you
The hardest part of the job is trying to find someone who can help you solve an issue you are having. I know there are 9 - 10 people on a team but as a newbie, it's hardcore stressful and need all the help you can get. Not a job I would recommend for everyone
18 August 2020
Hi, Thank you for sharing your concerns. We would be very grateful if you would email us at social.media@tsagroup.com.au to understand your feedback further.
Disgusting is where I'll start. Management pushes you into unethical sales, bully you constantly if you decide you don't want to trick people into a product they don't need or even understand. Very low pay, no job security as they keep you on probation and will threaten you with it. High and unrealistic KPI's and has the worst social environment. Don't waste your time, you'll just end up quitting.
18 August 2020
Hello, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We take allegations of bullying very seriously and would be very interested in hearing more about this. Please email social.media@tsagroup.com.au so we can work through this issue.
An organisation that boasts of event filled glamour but is highly toxic and stressful. Job security is seriously low to none, unless you're the definition of a white supremacist or sleep with all your colleagues, then rest assured, TSA is the place for you. Management is generally unprofessional and the company utilises binge drinking culture amongst young people as their method of promoting kpis amongst employees. Unsafe.
18 August 2020
Hi, We are sorry to hear about your experience with TSA Group and thank you for expressing your concerns. We would be very grateful if you would email us at social.media@tsagroup.com.au to unpack your feedback further.
en esta empresa aprendí casi todo las estrategías en relación con el tabajo. el ambiente laboral competitivo y de equipo fue la llave para alcanzar resultados sorprendentes
18 August 2020
Hi, Thank you for your review of TSA Group. We would be sincerely grateful if you would take the time to email us at social.media@tsagroup.com.au so that we can further understand your feedback.
With all the trainings and teambuilding happening, there's never a dull day! Sales closing and objection handling are the best things to learn from them.
20 August 2020
Hi, We are glad to hear you learnt some great sales skills during your time with TSA! Thank you for providing us with this feedback.
Having worked here for a little while, I can say that this is an entirely reasonable workplace to work, but isn't for the faint of heart. You will be pushed into making sales - not hard, but it's there. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. You will be monitored every minute of the day - although it's not necessarily enforced every minute...just noted. The records are there. Training provided is good, but not super detailed - good for what is possible though. The trainers are passionate about doing their best to get you prepped - you'll need to learn a lot on the floor though. Mostly it's situational stuff that could never be put into a training course of basically any length. The problem is that because you're on a phone call - it's going to be a lot of stress getting the hang of it. Team leaders are give or take - they all have different styles - some better than others. No shocks there. I haven't met a team leader that's a bad person though - they're all pretty cool people. Advancement seems possible, but who knows. The organisation does seem incredibly keen to promote from within...but also the nice fun stories of "I became management in 12 months!" only applies to some people...many more are still on the floor. The people are absolutely golden though - I haven't met a team member yet from any team that I haven't at least liked in principle. Many are just great people generally. Whatever you think of call centres, if you can stick it out here, you can stick it out anywhere, so worth the experience in my view - just apply, can't hurt. But don't necessarily hold - more...
18 August 2020
Hi, Thank you for your feedback. We greatly appreciate your review and hope to learn more about why you have given us this rating, please contact us through our email social.media@tsagroup.com.au.
TSA has a great culture, there is always incentives running for Team Members to win themselves extra while getting paid. Monthly VIP nights. Potential to earn huge commissions in your fortnightly pay and a monthly bonus.
20 August 2020
Hi, Thank you for sharing your experience with our Brisbane team! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.
Working in the outbound centre there was no cold calling, its very repetitive work and there are a lot of issues with staff and management not speaking english in the workplace as most of the employees are indian and openly speak their native languages which is quite uncomfortable in a work place. management were very understanding with health issues that ultimately left me unable to work and offered to keep my position avaliable for 12 months unpaid. only to find the outbound centre had been liquidated in adelaide and the inbound centre was the only one remaining. with a lot of managerial issues.
18 August 2020
Hi, We appreciate you expressing your concerns about TSA Group. We would love the opportunity to work through this with you. Please send us an email at social.media@tsagroup.com.au.
TSA is a great place to work if you’re strong minded and ready to give it your all. The incentive is structured to greatly benefit those who truly push themselves and are on top of tracking their progress. TSA differs from all other call centres (in my experience) as having a real conversation with a customer is encouraged rather than just sticking to the process.
20 August 2020
Hi, We are glad to hear you are enjoying your TSA journey. Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review!
Every day consisted of sales targets that needed to be reached, if you didnt reach these targets you would be performance managed. After dealing with angry people on the phones all day the last thing you want is management and team leaders breathing down your back about sales targets and kpi.
20 August 2020
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We would like to unpack your feedback further and would be grateful if you sent us an email at social.media@tsagroup.com.au. Thank you.
Over TSA is a very good company to work at especially for anyone who wants to be rewarded for harder work. Allows for bulk commission pays for those who want to work harder, and a good base salary too. There so much opportunity for advancements in the business and so many different ways to go career wise. Just over allows for really good experience and improvement. Involves a lot of change but there is always opportunity for money making. There is also many ways to lose money with a lot of strict things to abide to but pays off. Overall I would happily recommend TSA and bring my mates through.
20 August 2020
Hi, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We pride ourselves on our opportunities for growth and we're glad that you are enjoying your experience with TSA.
Its a good starting point ....it may be difficult initially to fit in yet it can open doors of opportunity later. Also it is full time so we can prosper with job security and fixed hours.
4 December 2019
Thanks for sharing your experiences with our team in Adelaide. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review!
Training has been good so far ! Interactions with leadership, HR and the other training batches was interesting . Would like to recommend monthly rosters instead of fortnightly for a better work life balance!
4 December 2019
Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback! We value your feedback, and if you'd like to discuss it in more detail, please email us at Social.Media@tsagroup.com.au.