TSA Group Employee Reviews in Brisbane Central Business District QLD

2.8Pay & Benefits
2.7Job Security & Advancement
Extremely fun but challenging work place.
Customer service, dialling, sales and selling (Former Employee) –  Brisbane Central Business District QLD9 January 2019
- heaps of KPIs
- Hard management team but willing to cater to your goals
- extensive training (paid)
- overall easy job to do, challenging goals to reach.
Pros
Constant entertainment, lots of structure, good pay.
Cons
Travel is busy, management can be unkind
Official response from TSA Group
6 May 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review TSA Group. We're happy to hear that you found working with us fun, however, we'd love the opportunity to speak with you regarding the rest of your feedback.
We'd appreciate the opportunity to speak with you in more detail and would be grateful if you could email us at social.media@tsagroup.com.au so that we can follow this up.

Poor Culture & Company Built on Lies
Customer Experience and Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Brisbane Central Business District QLD3 December 2018
Company that treats employees very poorly and expects people to bypass their morale value. Not a company I would recommend, the people you meet while you work there are very nice back-packers or between jobs.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Morale Value
Official response from TSA Group
6 May 2019

We’re really sorry to hear that you didn’t have a great experience with our Brisbane team, and we’d really appreciate the opportunity to speak with you about this in more detail. We’d be grateful if you could send us an email at social.media@tsagroup.com.au so that we can follow this up.

Bad place to work
Outbound Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Brisbane Central Business District QLD26 March 2018
This is a telemarketing company, they get mad at you if you don't make sales, but don't give you the opportunity to make better sales, they only care about making money and not their own staff. They are incompetent and rude, and treat people unfairly. The training is a waste of time as they cut corners.
Pros
Cons
everything
productive workplace with ping pong table
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Brisbane Central Business District QLD17 September 2017
Plenty of hours to do a lot of work per week if your the type of person who loves to grind their face off for bonuses. Great coaches and staffs. No privacy in the work place or personal desk arrangement, it's first in first served.
Pros
Plenty of work to do.
Cons
Rotating rosters.
productive fun enviroment
Customer Service/Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Brisbane Central Business District QLD30 August 2016
typical day at work was getting work done while having fun with the co workers awsome work enviroment place people would love to work