Play YouTube video button

TSA Group Employee Reviews for Inbound Sales Representative

Featured review
TSA Group selected this as a representative review
The Culture Is What People Stay For
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Burwood VIC1 April 2019
A great place to work. TSA has a culture which is different from other contact centres. Overall it has a really friendly vibe and everyone is super supportive. There are always team leaders and the management team available to help you out and you will make friends right away. To be honest salary is a bit below market but its a great place to start your career.
Pros
The work environment
Cons
salary is a bit below market
First step
Full time Inbound Retention and Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Adelaide SA14 August 2019
This place is good for a first step into the full time work environment but not a place you want to stay long term due to poor management and support.
Meet amazing people both in the workplace and daily interactions with customers. A highly stressful enviroment with no job security,
INBOUND & OUTBOUND DIRECT SALES AGENT (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD4 June 2019
TSA is a great place until you realise there's no job security and no commissions after 3 months thats if you manage to not get fired by then. Stressful environment and high stressful job. You meet some amazing colleagues along the way but don't expect any support once your dialling your on your own. This company has an extremely high staff turn over rate for a reason. I worked for the company for many years and no room to progress you are expected to make sales with no morals and be ruthless as the company is more concerned about making money then looking after there staff or there customers. If you want to have a job and earn good money for a short period of time then this is the job for you but if you want a job with progression and consistent bonuses then stay clear, once you hit 3 months bonuses are taken away no matter how hard you work you will live on base wages and work more hours then intended without pay.
Pros
Meeting incredible people
Cons
Highly stressful and immoral selling and bonuses taken away.
Official response from TSA Group
12 June 2019

Thank you for providing us with feedback on your experiences at TSA Group. We are sorry to hear that you feel as though your earning potential with us was unsatisfactory. At TSA Group, we develop our team members through training, coaching sessions and interactive workshops. This is to ensure that everyone is confident and capable of reaching and exceeding their targets, whilst maintaining and upholding TSA’s Values.
We'd appreciate the opportunity to speak to you about your feedback in more detail and encourage you to email us at social.media@tsagroup.com.au.

Productive , Fun , Exhausting
Inbound Sales Consultant for TSA (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD15 May 2019
This job is great if you are looking to get a feel for a full time job or you are fresh out of school, however they will find so many different ways to strip commissions off you and also force you to work on days that all your friends and family will have off. Shifts can be all over the place so a sleep schedule can be hard to adapt to. This environment is fun when you succeed but if you are someone who doesn't like being yelled at all day then I wouldn't recommend working here.
Pros
Fun, Base Salary
Cons
Long hours, Staggered shifts, Low support, Angry customers
Official response from TSA Group
26 May 2019

Thanks for leaving a review. We're sorry to hear that you didn't have a great experience working in our team. We'd love the opportunity to speak to you about your feedback and would be grateful if you could send us an email at social.media@tsagroup.com.au so that we can follow this up.

Extremely negative workplace
Inbound Retentions and Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Adelaide, South Australia12 March 2018
Most negative job environment I’ve ever worked in, everyone in the workplace was always so tense. Every minute I was at work I was accounted for. I wasn’t even able to go to the toilet without being questioned. Management is too inexperienced and immature. Upon recruitment they make it seem like it’s so easy to get bonuses and that you get constant rewards for your hard work but it’s not true at all. Also the pay in general was terrible, I earn more working in a restaurant for 25hrs than I would working a 38hr week at TSA Telco.
Fun place to work
Inbound Retention & Sales Professional (Former Employee) –  Adelaide SA19 October 2016
I worked with great people,
the supervisors were friendly & supportive and often encouraged you to do better.
Having never worked in a call centre environment, or in a sales role, I felt quite uneasy at first, but with time & support from the more seasoned staff you gain more confidence & start to feel more comfortable.
Pros
Great team environment
Cons
Long hours, can be a strain on your motivation