Play YouTube video button
TSA Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

TSA Group Pay & Benefits reviews

Australia135 reviews
Featured review
TSA Group selected this as a representative review
TSA has provided me with a wide variety of new skills and benefits not only in my work life but also my in personal life.
It has helped with my communication skills, also my ability to instantly connect with people and provided me with a wide range of progression opportunities with great benefits.

I’m always going to work events for doing well and thanks to the management team am always motivated to come in every day and work hard.

You definitely get out what you put in at TSA and if you are hard working, persistent and looking to develop a career in sales this is a great place to start.
20 August 2020
Hi, We are stoked to hear you are enjoying your TSA journey! We are glad you have been able to expand on your skill set and continue to grow and thrive in your role. Thank you.
TSA has a great culture, there is always incentives running for Team Members to win themselves extra while getting paid. Monthly VIP nights. Potential to earn huge commissions in your fortnightly pay and a monthly bonus.
20 August 2020
Hi, Thank you for sharing your experience with our Brisbane team! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.
Over TSA is a very good company to work at especially for anyone who wants to be rewarded for harder work. Allows for bulk commission pays for those who want to work harder, and a good base salary too. There so much opportunity for advancements in the business and so many different ways to go career wise. Just over allows for really good experience and improvement. Involves a lot of change but there is always opportunity for money making. There is also many ways to lose money with a lot of strict things to abide to but pays off. Overall I would happily recommend TSA and bring my mates through.
20 August 2020
Hi, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We pride ourselves on our opportunities for growth and we're glad that you are enjoying your experience with TSA.
Each day is different a typical day includes the hard work, the easy work and the rewarding work but one of the best parts of my day are the people i work with. The business has a great work environment, very social with good benefits and a place to develop. There is genuine care and connection between employees and leadership. State of the art facility.

The Challenges:

Customer expectations are really high and that can be very hard to cope with at times but the leadership team are there to help and support the team.
4 December 2019
Thank you for sharing your experiences, we're glad to hear you're enjoying your time at TSA!
This place is good for a first step into the full time work environment but not a place you want to stay long term due to poor management and support.
26 September 2019
We’re really sorry to hear that you didn’t have a great experience when working for us in our Adelaide office, and we'd really appreciate the opportunity to speak with you about this in more detail. We'd be grateful if you could send us an email at social.media@tsagroup.com.au so that we can follow this up.
TSA is a great place until you realise there's no job security and no commissions after 3 months thats if you manage to not get fired by then. Stressful environment and high stressful job. You meet some amazing colleagues along the way but don't expect any support once your dialling your on your own. This company has an extremely high staff turn over rate for a reason. I worked for the company for many years and no room to progress you are expected to make sales with no morals and be ruthless as the company is more concerned about making money then looking after there staff or there customers. If you want to have a job and earn good money for a short period of time then this is the job for you but if you want a job with progression and consistent bonuses then stay clear, once you hit 3 months bonuses are taken away no matter how hard you work you will live on base wages and work more hours then intended without pay.
Pros
Meeting incredible people
Cons
Highly stressful and immoral selling and bonuses taken away.
12 June 2019
Thank you for providing us with feedback on your experiences at TSA Group. We are sorry to hear that you feel as though your earning potential with us was unsatisfactory. At TSA Group, we develop our team members through training, coaching sessions and interactive workshops. This is to ensure that everyone is confident and capable of reaching and exceeding their targets, whilst maintaining and upholding TSA’s Values.
We'd appreciate the opportunity to speak to you about your feedback in more detail and encourage you to email us at social.media@tsagroup.com.au.
This job is great if you are looking to get a feel for a full time job or you are fresh out of school, however they will find so many different ways to strip commissions off you and also force you to work on days that all your friends and family will have off. Shifts can be all over the place so a sleep schedule can be hard to adapt to. This environment is fun when you succeed but if you are someone who doesn't like being yelled at all day then I wouldn't recommend working here.
Pros
Fun, Base Salary
Cons
Long hours, Staggered shifts, Low support, Angry customers
26 May 2019
Thanks for leaving a review. We're sorry to hear that you didn't have a great experience working in our team. We'd love the opportunity to speak to you about your feedback and would be grateful if you could send us an email at social.media@tsagroup.com.au so that we can follow this up.
A great place to work. TSA has a culture which is different from other contact centres. Overall it has a really friendly vibe and everyone is super supportive. There are always team leaders and the management team available to help you out and you will make friends right away. To be honest salary is a bit below market but its a great place to start your career.
Pros
The work environment
Cons
salary is a bit below market
5 May 2019
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We work hard to provide a fun and inclusive workplace culture and we're glad you love it too!
When I read some of the comments on here I get kind of confused. I loved working at TSA and I was friends with a lot of people in my office and they all felt the same way as me.
Sure, I don’t want to spend the rest of my life in a call centre (wasn’t really interested in moving into a management position) but I learnt some sales skills that set me up to leave TSA and pursue a professional face to face sales career.

At the time the money was the best I had every earned.
Even though the base salary is low if you work hard and take your job seriously there’s great commission opportunity. I had worked for places before with no opportunity to earn a bonus and the work was easy but it got boring trying to be the best for no reward. At TSA I got to experience being rewarded for meeting targets and doing a good job.
Work culture was great, again my old job didn't really do much that would be considered fun so we had heaps of competitions running all the time and there were always prizes, work parties were pretty cool too.

People seem to love the ping pong table but it's not really my thing.
Pros
Learnt some great skills to help me with a career upgrade after a couple of years
Cons
Fast paced at times and starting out was tough for the first couple of weeks
6 May 2019
Thanks for your review. At TSA we pride ourselves on giving our Team Members valuable skills to progress their careers, whether that means staying at TSA or moving on to new challenges. We're glad that TSA could be a positive stepping stone for you in your career.
I found working at TSA to be an overall positive experience. It was really challenging when I began and I had a hard time adjusting to outbound sales (I only had customer service experience prior) but overall I feel it was good experience.
It pushed me outside of my comfort zone and if not for the skills I learned there I would not have been promoted to a management position and had the skills I needed to find a great job elsewhere.

The salary is quite low, if you want to earn a good commission you have to work pretty hard and make sure you meet compliance requirements but it was achievable for me and most of my friends in my team.

Coming from retail, the hours and the work culture were amazing. I'm not sure if I'll find anywhere like that again. We constantly had fun games and incentives going, there were holidays up for offer and we had free pizza once a month and good rec areas with ping pong tables etc. The social aspects were good too, I met a lot of friends and we've remained friends even after I've left.
Pros
Fun work culture, good earning potential and progression
Cons
It takes about 3 months to start seeing commission
6 May 2019
Thanks for your review. We're glad to hear your time at TSA was a positive one and gave you the skills to further progress your career!
I give TSA Group a total of 4 stars as a whole due to the following,

The Job Work/Life Balance is great however leave is provided sparingly, even in dire instances leave has to be justified with multiple documents and constant reminders. Paid sick leave is also scarce at this workplace. You comply with the unplanned absence policy, provide a doctor's certificate only to have 'sick leave - unpaid' on your payslip - in the instance you have an adequate sick leave balance. The hours vary depending on your roster yet they work well for full-time workers. The hours never exceed a start time of 9AM.

The salary and benefits isn't too bad, can't say I wasn't paid well considering my role as a sales agent. The original enticing declaration on the job description was 'uncapped incentives' however bear in mind, TSA has a budget they explain can sometimes affect your pay. So even if you exceed your targets, you can only earn so much more on top of your base salary. As for advancement, unless you engage with management in a super cosy manner to the point the personal/professional barrier is broken, you will not advance. There are only so many management positions and they hard to come by. Management who is employed at the time make it firmly clear they aren't going anywhere anytime soon.

Management overall isn't too bad, certain managers are lovely; efficient; personable and motivational. As a whole, they are all there to help you become a better salesperson and they really do know best. They will always have you back but remember their best interest is to push results.

The
 - more...
Pros
Excellent incentives for commission and team-building games
Cons
Inefficient management due to an individual who does not deserve their current position
6 May 2019
Thank you for taking the time to review TSA. We're glad that you met some great friends and enjoyed your time with us overall. We would, however, appreciate the opportunity to speak with you in more detail regarding the rest of your feedback. Please feel free to reach out and contact us at social.media@tsagroup.com.au.
Sales rep was the position. Base rate plus commission if you were brilliant at selling. You got 5 weeks of training for outbound centre and less for inbound centre. You had teams galore competing everyday for prizes which I guess was nice.
Pros
Free lunches. Paid training, competitions for prizes, 2 lunch breaks
Cons
Overtime is standard rate unless on a Sunday
6 May 2019
Thanks for your review. We're glad to hear you enjoyed your time working in our Brisbane team. We're always wanting to learn and take on more feedback and would appreciate the opportunity to speak to you about your review in more detail. Please feel free to email us at social.media@tsagroup.com.au.
Awesome work environment, great ability to advance in the company and the benefits. Great place to meet people and a focused team of people all striving to help you get the best result.
6 May 2019
Thanks for your review, we appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback on your experience at TSA Group.
Work long hours and little pay, Coaches and Team Leaders are helpful, pantry does not serve good food. Lacks equipment to properly do your job, there is always training after the shift.
Pros
Cons
Long Work Hours
If you're looking for a large income, TSA is the place for you but if you don't wanna jump through all the hoops to get your bonus , probably isn't for you.
6 May 2019
Thanks for your review. We're sorry to hear that you didn't have a great experience with our team in Brisbane and we'd appreciate the opportunity to speak to you regarding your feedback. We'd be grateful if you could email us at social.media@tsagroup.com.au so that we can follow this up.
mostly selling or upgrading existing customers products, that did not require or could afford.
or cancelling current plans to move them to a more expensive one
6 May 2019
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We'd really appreciate the opportunity to speak with you about this in more detail. We would be grateful if you could contact us at social.media@tsagroup.com.au.
If you raise any concerns or have a voice they will try and push you out ASAP.
A working environment with alot say 90-100 people in one room so you can't be shy.
Cons
Bad Management
the capacity to earn money here was good before they introduced different ways to take your money
if your 18-22 and don't want to work at maccas this is a great job, the environment is fun and you will learn alot
Pros
fast paced, good hours, flexible
Cons
bad management, bad commission structure, high turnover
Standard working hours
You get out of the job what you put into it
Opportunity for advancement

Work hard and be rewarded

Lots of incentives

Good management
Pros
Great environment
Cons
Low base
Did not like the culture within this company at all, the average turnover for employees is 3 months (one of those is solely training).

Working hours are not great and the pay is terrible. There is no focus on the customer and the only thing that mattered was making sales despite being in a role that was primarily to deal with complaints.

Very few benefits. Would work for those who don't want to work regular hours.
I would not recommend this workplace to family or friends as the management have a very defined them and others culture.
Pros
Potential to make alot of income as working on commision
Cons
Not being paid correctly