Play YouTube video button

TSA Group Employee Review

Extremely fun but challenging work place.
Customer service, dialling, sales and selling (Former Employee) –  Brisbane Central Business District QLD9 January 2019
- heaps of KPIs
- Hard management team but willing to cater to your goals
- extensive training (paid)
- overall easy job to do, challenging goals to reach.
Pros
Constant entertainment, lots of structure, good pay.
Cons
Travel is busy, management can be unkind
Official response from TSA Group
6 May 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review TSA Group. We're happy to hear that you found working with us fun, however, we'd love the opportunity to speak with you regarding the rest of your feedback.
We'd appreciate the opportunity to speak with you in more detail and would be grateful if you could email us at social.media@tsagroup.com.au so that we can follow this up.

Other TSA Group Employee Reviews

over employ very self centred company with very high staff turnover.
retention (Former Employee) –  Adelaide SA16 September 2019
very high staff turnover should say it all and also expect to get ill due to untidy keyboards and always hotdesking. Very regulated and treats employees like children during training also watch out as the trainers run a number of profiling assessments on you during training.
your colleges are the only thing keeping you going
inbound sales and customer service (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD4 September 2019
i felt in this role there was a lot of promise of more with no real body to it as well as that with accc regulations constantly being tightened it made your commission potential dwindle as you would loose all of your commission if the 2+ pages of terms and conditions weren't read verbatim
this is a great place to make you value any role you are in after here

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TSA Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9