Play YouTube video button

TSA Group Employee Review

Would not recommend if you’re looking for a career
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Perth WA15 April 2018
Large turnover of staff- people fired on the daily. Management are absolutely atrocious, unapproachable and disrespectful towards others. Will openly talk about workers and be rude to others behind their backs. Can’t get a drink of water or go to the toilet without being shamed. Told we have a bad wage because you’re expected to make commission but then take the commission off you over silly things. Can’t go to HR because they’re quite clueless as to how the management Really are.
Pros
the one or two people you make friends with
Cons
Everything else
Official response from TSA Group
6 May 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're really sorry that you didn't have a great experience working for TSA, and would appreciate the opportunity to further discuss your feedback. We'd really appreciate the opportunity to speak with you about this in more detail. We would be grateful if you could contact us at social.media@tsagroup.com.au so that we can follow this up.

Other TSA Group Employee Reviews

over employ very self centred company with very high staff turnover.
retention (Former Employee) –  Adelaide SA16 September 2019
very high staff turnover should say it all and also expect to get ill due to untidy keyboards and always hotdesking. Very regulated and treats employees like children during training also watch out as the trainers run a number of profiling assessments on you during training.
your colleges are the only thing keeping you going
inbound sales and customer service (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD4 September 2019
i felt in this role there was a lot of promise of more with no real body to it as well as that with accc regulations constantly being tightened it made your commission potential dwindle as you would loose all of your commission if the 2+ pages of terms and conditions weren't read verbatim
this is a great place to make you value any role you are in after here

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TSA Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9