Play YouTube video button

TSA Group Employee Review

Fun work culture and good progression opportunities
Outbound Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Perth WA26 March 2019
I found working at TSA to be an overall positive experience. It was really challenging when I began and I had a hard time adjusting to outbound sales (I only had customer service experience prior) but overall I feel it was good experience.
It pushed me outside of my comfort zone and if not for the skills I learned there I would not have been promoted to a management position and had the skills I needed to find a great job elsewhere.

The salary is quite low, if you want to earn a good commission you have to work pretty hard and make sure you meet compliance requirements but it was achievable for me and most of my friends in my team.

Coming from retail, the hours and the work culture were amazing. I'm not sure if I'll find anywhere like that again. We constantly had fun games and incentives going, there were holidays up for offer and we had free pizza once a month and good rec areas with ping pong tables etc. The social aspects were good too, I met a lot of friends and we've remained friends even after I've left.
Pros
Fun work culture, good earning potential and progression
Cons
It takes about 3 months to start seeing commission
Official response from TSA Group
6 May 2019

Thanks for your review. We're glad to hear your time at TSA was a positive one and gave you the skills to further progress your career!

Other TSA Group Employee Reviews

your colleges are the only thing keeping you going
inbound sales and customer service (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD4 September 2019
i felt in this role there was a lot of promise of more with no real body to it as well as that with accc regulations constantly being tightened it made your commission potential dwindle as you would loose all of your commission if the 2+ pages of terms and conditions weren't read verbatim
this is a great place to make you value any role you are in after here
Avoid at all costs
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD28 August 2019
Ended up leaving due to how depressed I got. Very metric driven and results based. Good support from other employees and good relationships but management is incredibly lacking as are the systems used.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TSA Group. Our community is ready to answer.