Play YouTube video button

TSA Group Employee Review

Do not work here soul sucking
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD24 February 2019
Tsa group itself was a great company to work for. I met the ceo and he’s a legend, plus all the go home early targets and fun drinking culture which made it alright. Except for the efficiency lead and operations lead the management were pleasant. The work itself though is probably the worst thing I have ever done. The job is to be a pest and a annoyance. The kpis are unrealistic and very stressful to achieve and if you aren’t hitting them (which you never will) you are wasting your time there. Future employers don’t care if “kpis are unrealistic”. So do yourself a solid and never apply here. If you need a job and are desperate LOOK SOMEWHERE ELSE. Also working at TSA has hindered my future job prospects.
Pros
Work culture
Cons
Legitimately everything
Official response from TSA Group
6 May 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear you didn't have a great experience working in our team and would love the opportunity to speak with you about this in more detail. We'd be really grateful if you could email us at social.media@tsagroup.com.au so that we can follow this up.

Other TSA Group Employee Reviews

your colleges are the only thing keeping you going
inbound sales and customer service (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD4 September 2019
i felt in this role there was a lot of promise of more with no real body to it as well as that with accc regulations constantly being tightened it made your commission potential dwindle as you would loose all of your commission if the 2+ pages of terms and conditions weren't read verbatim
this is a great place to make you value any role you are in after here
Avoid at all costs
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD28 August 2019
Ended up leaving due to how depressed I got. Very metric driven and results based. Good support from other employees and good relationships but management is incredibly lacking as are the systems used.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TSA Group. Our community is ready to answer.