Play YouTube video button

TSA Group Employee Review

Sales is never easy but coming to work is good fun
Customer Experience and Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD1 April 2019
When I read some of the comments on here I get kind of confused. I loved working at TSA and I was friends with a lot of people in my office and they all felt the same way as me.
Sure, I don’t want to spend the rest of my life in a call centre (wasn’t really interested in moving into a management position) but I learnt some sales skills that set me up to leave TSA and pursue a professional face to face sales career.

At the time the money was the best I had every earned. Even though the base salary is low if you work hard and take your job seriously there’s great commission opportunity. I had worked for places before with no opportunity to earn a bonus and the work was easy but it got boring trying to be the best for no reward. At TSA I got to experience being rewarded for meeting targets and doing a good job.
Work culture was great, again my old job didn't really do much that would be considered fun so we had heaps of competitions running all the time and there were always prizes, work parties were pretty cool too.
People seem to love the ping pong table but it's not really my thing.
Pros
Learnt some great skills to help me with a career upgrade after a couple of years
Cons
Fast paced at times and starting out was tough for the first couple of weeks
Official response from TSA Group
6 May 2019

Thanks for your review. At TSA we pride ourselves on giving our Team Members valuable skills to progress their careers, whether that means staying at TSA or moving on to new challenges. We're glad that TSA could be a positive stepping stone for you in your career.

Other TSA Group Employee Reviews

over employ very self centred company with very high staff turnover.
retention (Former Employee) –  Adelaide SA16 September 2019
very high staff turnover should say it all and also expect to get ill due to untidy keyboards and always hotdesking. Very regulated and treats employees like children during training also watch out as the trainers run a number of profiling assessments on you during training.
your colleges are the only thing keeping you going
inbound sales and customer service (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD4 September 2019
i felt in this role there was a lot of promise of more with no real body to it as well as that with accc regulations constantly being tightened it made your commission potential dwindle as you would loose all of your commission if the 2+ pages of terms and conditions weren't read verbatim
this is a great place to make you value any role you are in after here

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TSA Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9