Play YouTube video button

TSA Group Employee Review

Terrible management
Sales agent (Former Employee) –  Perth19 June 2019
I would not recommend TSA Telco to anybody as a place of employment for a few reasons

There is next to no job satisfaction unless you like to cheat and lie to customers who are uneducated in the subject matter.

Management is incredibly unreliable and they like to pick favourites which is reflected in the highschool level of maturity which is shown.

No level of work flexibility for agents to even use their annual leave and even if it gets accepted 9/10 they would forget and still refuse your leave.

They really sell commission earnings when hiring but it's very rare to earn commission and they don't supply you with the tools to track your earnings which did lead to incorrect pay usually with the agent out of pocket.

Sick leave incorrectly put in where you don't get paid and if you chase it up they'll try and sweep it under the rug and turn it on you.
Cons
Terrible workplace with terrible management
Official response from TSA Group
23 June 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you didn't have a great experience working in our team. We'd appreciate the opportunity to speak with you about this in more detail. We'd be grateful if you could send us an email at social.media@tsagroup.com.au so that we can follow this up.

Other TSA Group Employee Reviews

your colleges are the only thing keeping you going
inbound sales and customer service (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD4 September 2019
i felt in this role there was a lot of promise of more with no real body to it as well as that with accc regulations constantly being tightened it made your commission potential dwindle as you would loose all of your commission if the 2+ pages of terms and conditions weren't read verbatim
this is a great place to make you value any role you are in after here
Avoid at all costs
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD28 August 2019
Ended up leaving due to how depressed I got. Very metric driven and results based. Good support from other employees and good relationships but management is incredibly lacking as are the systems used.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TSA Group. Our community is ready to answer.