Play YouTube video button

TSA Group Employee Review

Happy I Left
Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  444 Queens St Brisbane11 February 2019
The trainers were not organised in what you were meant to be doing, let alone management having anything even put together for you to access anything. Once we were put on the floor we were expected to sell sell sell, but during training we were told they didn't care if we sold or not. They make us push customers till they scream and hang up and leave a bad word about Telstra. They don't train you for what you need and expect you to learn the rest on the floor. They have such a large staff turn over so they treat you bad and don't care for you cause your replaceable. They say no swearing policy but everyone swears all over the floor and on the phone. They always shove other peoples achievements in your face to tell you that your not as good.
Pros
The view from the 3 levels
Cons
Management, disrespect from management, the money, the whole position
Official response from TSA Group
6 May 2019

Thank you for providing us with this feedback on your experience at TSA Group. We are really sorry to hear you didn’t have a great experience working with our Brisbane team. We work hard to ensure our management team are professional, respectful and provide the appropriate training to each employee. We would really appreciate the opportunity to speak with you regarding your feedback in more detail. We’d be grateful if you could send us an email at social.media@tsagroup.com.au so we can follow this up.

Other TSA Group Employee Reviews

over employ very self centred company with very high staff turnover.
retention (Former Employee) –  Adelaide SA16 September 2019
very high staff turnover should say it all and also expect to get ill due to untidy keyboards and always hotdesking. Very regulated and treats employees like children during training also watch out as the trainers run a number of profiling assessments on you during training.
your colleges are the only thing keeping you going
inbound sales and customer service (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD4 September 2019
i felt in this role there was a lot of promise of more with no real body to it as well as that with accc regulations constantly being tightened it made your commission potential dwindle as you would loose all of your commission if the 2+ pages of terms and conditions weren't read verbatim
this is a great place to make you value any role you are in after here

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TSA Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9