Play YouTube video button

TSA Group Employee Review

over employ very self centred company with very high staff turnover.
retention (Former Employee) –  Adelaide SA16 September 2019
very high staff turnover should say it all and also expect to get ill due to untidy keyboards and always hotdesking. Very regulated and treats employees like children during training also watch out as the trainers run a number of profiling assessments on you during training.

Other TSA Group Employee Reviews

your colleges are the only thing keeping you going
inbound sales and customer service (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD4 September 2019
i felt in this role there was a lot of promise of more with no real body to it as well as that with accc regulations constantly being tightened it made your commission potential dwindle as you would loose all of your commission if the 2+ pages of terms and conditions weren't read verbatim
this is a great place to make you value any role you are in after here
Avoid at all costs
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD28 August 2019
Ended up leaving due to how depressed I got. Very metric driven and results based. Good support from other employees and good relationships but management is incredibly lacking as are the systems used.
Official response from TSA Group
26 September 2019

We’re really sorry to hear that you didn’t have a great experience with our Brisbane team, and we’d really appreciate the opportunity to speak with you about this in more detail. We’d be grateful if you could send us an email at social.media@tsagroup.com.au so that we can follow this up.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TSA Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9